Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Can be said about anything not officially confirmed tbh

1 Like

I remember when we had these F-16A leaks with hangar pics. Names on the vehicle card in the lineup looked off and people even tired to put in in photoshop or gimp to see if it’s edited. Most people called it fake for that because font looked different and because it had no image or any form of “WORK IN PROGRESS” label. It turned out to be true later on :)

Could be the same with the Gripen.

2 Likes

Who knows, but
THAT HURTS

1 Like

There were a lot of fakes that looked exactly like this. Probably made by the same person that made this. Anyway, why would you just take a screenshot of the modifications screen and not the whole thing.

1 Like

You’re right, i missed them. Truth be told, the resolution is kinda trash on the leaked image

Can happen with small UI settings

Oh, didnt knew that

So the Hunter Mk. 58 now has a drag chute but they forgor to model it.

I yearn for the Tornado Gr4 with 12 brimstones and 4 ALARMs

5 Likes

2 Likes

If Britain has one thing to look forward to it is the godly CAS platforms of the Harrier Gr9, Tornado Gr4 and the Eurofighter Typhoon

4 Likes

Early EF are more interceptor/air superiority than CAS platform afaik.

yea

You guys have to be really …special to keep talking about something that was directly denied for being too advanced. And not only that also talking about things that are more advanced than the Typhoon.

can we not look forward to stuff that we are going to get down the line know one here thinks it coming next update

Yay more Harriers more Tornados vs Gripen and F/A-18s ect

Here is the wishlist thread:

and here is the Off-Topic thread:

4 Likes

i know

You can in the appropriate thread.

It’s called the next major update rumor roundup for a reason.

1 Like