Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Maybe, the current Z-10 is definitely lack luster when compaired too other attack helicopters, certainly when you look at its air too ground prefromance. Wasn’t there some missle with 15km range found long ago in the files that could be on the Z-10?

1 Like

CM502KG is FnF like a Spike but idk why it isnt in game yet…as if the 15km launch range is too much when Pantsirs are a thing

1 Like

Don’t forget the MiG-23-98. That can backfill somewhere.

Don’t forget Su-27K/Su-33K. Would be a good premium if you want to leave the MiG-29K there.

I mean it could though. All that’s really left to add is the Sukhois I mentioned above, along with the MiG-29K.

I guess maybe Z-10 Prototype or Z-10H in rank VII

I personally AH-64E from ROCA would be tech tree after AH-1W Super Cobra to rank 8

It could be a model for the PC port of Modern Warships

It looks too high fidelity for some naval game asset

Man that is a very long time needed for the drops. Considering streams are only 6h a day.

That’s true

They might add a earlier version of it as well it unlikely they would just skip to the D

aren’t these just fictitious? I see no reason to get them because it has no use ingame for camouflage or to show off

I would agree but the model is of a 2 seater version so unless we are getting a B which is a trainer and we know gaijins stance on trainers, I think it is most likely a D model

We will see if they add the earlier ones and i don’t even know if that leak is creditable

Yes they are, but what about that? I am the one who sees them (and those who turn all camo in battles on), and i want them for myself to see.

true, i just hope we get something a bit better then a tornado CSP or harrier FA2 tbh

1 Like

It’s a B model, notice the lack of bird slicers at the nose. B is for all intents and purposes a family model A hornet with same capabilities, even if it was used only for training.

I mean there are probably better skins on warthunder live which don’t need 4 hours watch time on twitch

This picture has been rolling around in some discords, do you know if it is real?

Bird slicers weren’t standard tho and you can see standard C/D IFF antennas on the nose of that “leaked” model

Fake. Font on the new thing looks off, name looks off, total research cost and research bomuses are from F-16C

2 Likes