Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Idk what the back story is

1 Like

This image is an F/A-18F, and the weird-looking gray model of the CDK is an 18D, hopefully we’ll see Hornet in the Christmas Update

3 Likes

No ? They used F/A-18 plus Sweden is getting the Gripen

Uhh, no? Finland does not use the F-15.

Yea and the details around the nose doesn’t match ether so we could have a legit one here

And thats why i clarified. They mentioned “what the third is”. I did not attempt to imply that Sweden or Finland used the F-15

I thought that was in reference to the indirect connection of F/A-18 the other person mentioned

I quite believe that new event vehicle aircraft rank 8 toptier coming to winter event in next month, but unsure this year gajin might consider event vehicle aircraft toptier rank 8 for great britain or italy or USA tech tree ?

I damn well hope not, however it is very plausible.

French pilots went to the USA to fly this F-15 (which has been painted (the whole blue skin is new, not just the decals) for France.

We’d had the idea of taking some for a while, apparently, so we gave it a try.

When you know that 2 Russian pilots went to Sweden to fly and show the Mi28, Sweden got a Mi28, voila voila… Just saying x)

Oh no… Booster on the back of the exocet, that’s mean launched from ships…

Guess Germany gonna have French anti ships missile first… OR French coastal is coming, wich i hope !

2 Likes

Huh, Are you worried ?

I have always been against the Mi-28A, AHS and T 80 U and T-90S.

So seeing as I’m not a nation main I’ll continue to be against these and similar aircraft. Including German and French F-15s, US eurofighters etc.

2 Likes

High fidelity model that I don’t recognize from other games and it’s about as done as I’d expect for a model one month before launch. It might be a legit leak.

Some people are retarded. Especially on reddit so don’t even look there.

1 Like

@Smin1080p Has the server complete died ? As I got this even though there is only one PC in the house that is capable of running WT and that mine.

1 Like

yea servers are dead

3 Likes

I can confirm the death of the servers

“I saw a hamster die right before my eyes”. Smin1080p bring a new one before the brothers notice the substitution

probably sale hater or chinese angry guy ddos attacked WT servers

4 Likes

real

2 Likes