Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

they are shamefully wasting the time to grind the TOG
i want today’s star for free as compensation

1 Like

“we are telling you something we know you already know about, but we are making sure you know so that we know that you know.”

2 Likes

also why did they move tog 2 again to higher br

first was 4.7, then 5.0 and now 5.3…

servers are back

nvm

when were you when game dies?
i was sat at queue when anton ring
‘hamster is kill’
‘no’

armor went up

1 Like

I’m still waiting for that second gun to be useable >:(

Nvm it’s a smoke gun : D

huh i thought it fired HE

I don’t know that much about the TOG II

Not the case since 2.31.1.19.

Capture d’écran (632)
seems fine to me

2 Likes

It has better armor now. Better than Tiger I iirc

are the side sponsons more like additional volumetric armor that will eat rounds or just APHE traps

Hehehehe

But I do like these heavies birthday gifts though I wonder what we will get on the 12th

bob

If the Tog could go like 20kmh (IIRC they were aiming for 24kmh out of the vehicle before they gave up working the engine systems and gaijni did give the sturmtiger a fast reload to make it usable) I would understand the bump up in BR, but its speed vs armour it was fine lower imo.

Sure I was planning to use it at 5.3 anyway with my 3.7 RAM TD but yeah, a tad harsh for those without that tank to open the round with.

Its armour is “better” then a tiger sure, but most guns could pen it anyway with APHE and again, that low speed makes it very easy to just bomb/airstrike/artillery strike/outflank.

Cant wait to see them in use though.

The image is just an illustration from @Motherhen357, it’s not from the game. (And it’s an MM40 Block 3C, way more modern.)

6 Likes

I’ve only heard of 4GB RAM. Idk where you got that 3.7GB pinki2

3 Likes

I got 16GM RAM myself : D

Oohh ok ! Thanks you !

1 Like