Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

bruh thats like saying tooth fairies dont exist then people asking for proof

how do you provide proof to something that doesnt exist

1 Like

A fairy tale and an air-to-air missile have no similarities. What proves one to be existent or not is completely different from another, so comparing them is not something that should be done.

I know you didn’t make the initial claim, but you acting like people have too prove, that it in fact didn’t exist, which is dumb because I can’t provide evidence for a lack of evidence, if that makes since to you.

And I shouldn’t have too, if there’s no evidence in the first place, that should be sufficient too say that it isn’t real, and if you want too say otherwise, you have too find evidence that disproves it

1 Like

That is fine, then. The problem was that Volxar was making claims as if he did have evidence, and I was asking for it.

The real problem was that Pesto brought up the R-27EA even then no actual evidence seems too exist of it ever being a real thaing

2 Likes

That is true.

1 Like

How do you expect him to prove it doesn’t exist?

1 Like

If something ever existed there is likely documentation of it.

It’s simple. If you can’t be sure something never existed and you can’t back it with proof, maybe it’s a good idea to just don’t say that it never existed.

It’s like brainpower 101.

I have already answered that question.

1 Like

Keyword being “likely”. If you use only documentation to ascertain whether something is real or not, then many things that are real will be deemed as nonexistent.

1 Like

True, you have to look at it on a case to case basis. And even then there are still things with “documentation” that we don’t know for sure if it existed, exists or not.

However when it comes to military testing and stuff, if it was tested than it’s very likely there is some form of documentation about it, no matter how small. Problem is that we don’t have access to said documentation for a lot of modern stuff.

I would atcually be surprised if the F/A-18 doesn’t come as the only advantage over the Gripen would be the amount of missiles and RADAR I think. But we all though Gaijin likes to edit loadout for balancing so the two others will properly be used to carry bombs.

Since the F-15 is the only feasible thing currently for Japan to get an ARH missile carrier, I’m expecting that.

2 Likes

This is the only F/A-18 model I found on the live

WT Live // Model by Avarik

2 Likes

F-15 also has a direct connection to 3 nations in game, while the F/A-18 only has a direct connection to 2 nations and a possible indirect connection to one.

Who is the third ?

1 Like

US, Japan, and Israel

3 Likes

Ah yea lmao.

But also a forth :)

4 Likes

Isn’t that is still a US F-15 in the US iirc? Didn’t they only put decals on it for a french delegation?

1 Like

Well, and Finland (F/A-18 that is)