Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

3 Likes

I don’t mean to be too negative, but this doesn’t really mean anything more than saying something like the F-15 will be added to War Thunder after the F-4. They might be getting it over there really soon but we’re still years away at the rate Gaijin is going. Still lacking the first battleships armed with 16" guns, which I thought we’d see with the patch that lined up with 3 years since New Power.
Still though, Yamato is cool, and anti-ship missile might end up being really cool as well.

1 Like

Nice stuff!

Still pretty cool to see a HQ model of Yamato tho

1 Like

Mirage 4000 please.

4 Likes

I would cry.

Hornet leak?

1 Like

I know it wont be good but i want the Fairy Barracuda and the rest of the british naval bombers we are missing

1 Like

meanwhile gaijin to britain “you can have a tornado CSP as a treat”

That would be really fun in a naval line up. Especially with the new AP bombs.

1 Like

yeah would be a neat little plane between the firefly and the sea fire I think or maybe between the firebrand and the firefly

2 Likes

Where? This is the proper thread for it, for sure!

R/warthunder

1 Like

Can you link the post, or is this a joke that I’m missing?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/17rtoiz/can_anyone_confirm_the_validity_of_this/

1 Like

If it’s to be believed, it looks to be in a relatively early stage of development, so I doubt it’ll come in the next update.

you say that but we seen the harrier Gr7 like this on the dev server it was added in

also pog I pray for the CF-18 or an aussie F/A-18

1 Like

Yeah the Gripen is one of the few confirmed things we can expect, and specifically the C variant right?

Think so, would also make the most sense, Gripen A would be a minor upgrade on the Viggen D. No higher than 12.0 due to 2x Standard Skyflash as BVR

That was the one that was said to be coming this year back in March or whenever it was.