Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

yea netherlands is part of benelux

1 Like

Ah right.

yeah
about 5 vehicles
there’s room for more

I would like to know why Gaijin has not yet activated the braking parachute on the two Arado 234s?

2 Likes

got flagged for saying ok

1 Like

same for me on sons of attila r&r, lol

I just don’t get these holy warriors like I’ve said the Gripen is pretty much confirmed for this update like how is that class as off topic ?

2 Likes

I totally agree with you.

BeNeLux

2 Likes

When it comes to looking cool, deltas will never be beaten.

bad tree, copy paste at top tier

Some copy and paste at top tier.

3 Likes

So what is your view on Germany’s top tier ?

Same as Italy, China, Germany, Israel & Japan with France here and there oh and Britain too : D

I don’t get why people are using C&P at top tier as an argument now ?
We are at an era where nations like to have the same equipment as it will ease the cost of maintenances.
It’s not gaijin’s fault for the C&P you should really blame world governments

7 Likes

i want more copy and paste leopard for uk

1 Like

Please no.

1 Like

Please yes

1 Like

we have one rows for top tier and there is no Vickers i think

@Fireraid233 She 's coming !!

( [COMING SOON] Brand new Vietnam location and the long-awaited Yamato Battleship! - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

For those who don’t know:

( https://www.4gamer.net/games/216/G021602/20221207023/ )

IJN Yamato was planned to come to WT only after her appearance in WT Mobile. Now that she 's finally making her way there, we know for certain she can come here in a subsequent update !

Some other news out of WTM: [COMING SOON] ZTZ88A Platoon: Terracotta Army - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free

China is being introduced ! As I’ve said before, we should keep an eye on Mobile for techtree nations which are not yet implemented here, since they’re likely to receive them before us once they run out of ours.

( https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine/blob/master/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/rocketguns/350mm_mm_38_alike_rocket_naval_bullet.blkx )

Exocet has been added to the WTM game files, has some differences w/ the one we recently saw added here in WT. Additionally, naval chaff countermeasures have appeared:
( War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/rocketguns/countermeasure_launcher_ship.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine · GitHub )
( https://github.com/gszabi99/War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine/blob/master/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/rocketguns/chaff_flare_bullet_ship.blkx )
( War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/weapons/rocketguns/chaff_flare_cloud_ship.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Mobile-Datamine · GitHub )

So not only has WTM gotten 16" battleships and submarines first, and was first to have the code for player-controlled Aircraft Carriers added - they’re also likely to have the initial rollout of ( ship to ship ) active-radar-homing antiship missiles too !

Exciting !

7 Likes

So does that mean WTM is ahead of us then ?