Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I guess Fuji T-1A & T-1B would be 8.3 BR same F9F-8 Cougar and Javelin F.(A.W.) Mk.9

Is there any possibility that new attack aircraft 8.3 ~ 8.7 BR at rank VI for Italy tech tree might be jet trainer/light attack aircraft from Aermacchi ?

I do not think that is the case. L28A2 is an export variant made from Tungsten, while L27A1 is made from DU, thats why it is not exported. UK still uses L27A1 afaik, if they made a better export round, why use the non export variant?

I could be wrong but I just remember reading it somewhere so im not sure

L27A1 is equivalent to DTC10-125, 3BM60, & OFL 120 F1; all are top rounds of other tech trees.

@DevilO6
What’s nerfed about L27A1’s 600+ mm of 60 degree pen?

i think it anti era tip i think

Well to be fair, tandem [as a mechanic] doesn’t exist in WT currently either.
Complex penetration technologies are just not coded yet, and no one knows how difficult it is to code it.

You know, where

it would require a massive rework so I understand it

Still would be nice if they kept trying.
Wasn’t there plans for a test server that was always up?

60 degrees, as shown. 311 thick steel [622 of raw penetration] - 326 thick steel [652 of raw penetration].
Thanks for providing that cause I was in match.

1 Like

Well, it should be 700
cursed SRL 4026, and it was already forwarded
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/mdod9tP0jyX5

I doubt that will be implemented without extra sources, L27A1 uses an older design and a shorter dart than M829A2 or DM53.

In fact, Britain transition to the Rh120 L/55 was triggered by how well DM53 performed during the trials.

true it is shorter, but who knows. It will still need buffs in the future to keep up with the rest.

Fox-3s are not confirmed tho

Prove it

Ok, what if they don’t come tho

they are coming!

Not convinced

well i see you in a month! to tell you that am correct in this.

Hey guys do me a favor make a screenshot of this!!! thank you!

1 Like