Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Considering smin didn’t outright deny them coming after the forum helper said they were says enough for me that aim120 probably is coming. If something isn’t coming he will almost always just tell us. He just made it clear it wasn’t an official company statement that they’d be in December.

The december update is hella gonna be ground focussed and the Gripen and whatever britain gets are gonna be the only top tier planes

wrong the december update is more Air focused! again, you will see in a month whats coming.

“it came to me in a dream”

2 Likes

i dreamed about this last night, the december update would be one of the most amazing one in the WT history, just wait!

If it has Fox-3s its gonna be anything but amazing

A fact? You know what “fact” means, right?

1 Like

yeap

Ok then, where is your proof?

am the proof, you dont see it?

You aren’t proof of anything

1 Like

well… wait 1 month and you will see the truth

The Gripen will be more or less proof the AIM-120 is coming. Why else would they give the US and Russia another fighter earlier. the F-16C is capable of using the AIM-120.

Britain will be getting top tier jet this update which properly be a AIM-120 carrier

And before dec is a focus on Subs lol

2 Likes

Huge naval update would be pog

1 Like

thats not gonna happen XD just in your wet dreams.

Nah, my wet dreams would be to get a early jet focused update, fuck this gen 4 focus

1 Like

Talk about a toxic playerbase, geez

3 Likes

He said he would like more cold-war aircraft, you insulted him.
That is not simply an answer. Should I insult you too based on what you’d like to see in the game?

4 Likes

So is the F-16A-15ADF, so what?