Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

i mean are 12.0 which the f16 fullfiles now

I don’t know gajin forgot another aircraft piston engine in rank 4 from WW2, early post war & korean war ?

Fuji T-1 might be early attack aircraft rank 5

Another F4U Corsair, F8F Bearcat & F7F Tigercat

Another 1st gen fighter (USN) at 7.0 ~ 8.0 BR from 1946 ~ 1954

The T-1 would need a similar treatment as the Strikemaster. It’s only armed with one 12.7mm gun and two 750lbs bombs or two Sidewinders.

Yeah mate, already seen it
Thanks anyways

where

u realy are slow on the matter, the whole thought about possible rank 8 is because Smin said we will get a better armored leopard 2 version after the community complained about the PSO not receiving its beak armor modification

i even found the specific quote for you , important part being the last real sentence with some coming this year

1 Like

Fuji T-1A & T-1B could be 8.7 or 9.0 BR at rank VI

I guess new attack aircraft 8.3 ~ 8.7 BR for Italy tech tree after F-84F in rank 6 maybe Aermacchi MB326K (Late) & Aermacchi MB-339A

gotta love when the germans complain they are gonna get a better tank within 2 updates yet none of the challenger 2s have received L28A1 to at least try and make its pen comparable to that of other nations or just out right give us a CLIP so we can have an L55 and get the same pen as the leo2a6

1 Like

at least u guys constantly got new tanks at all, while germany waited 3years for sth to finaly be at least a strv equivalent to only be still worse

1 Like

how does me not remembering every single thing about this game make me slow

sorry i got better things to remember than something i wont even play

yeah and most of the challenger 2 variants we got are comparably worse to the original due to being heavier for next to no protection (not to mention the 2a5 and 2a6 are still better then any of the challengers we have in game besides maybe the 2E since its similarly fast)

we talked about it recently and you even responded to it, while you were being confused about the work of helpers/moderators

that and u are active enough in the forums, this literaly is one of the main topics every german is talking about

L28A1 is worse than the L27A1. Just the 27 we have in game is nerfed hard

isn’t L28A2 not meant to have something like 15% more pen then the L27A1 round?

you said L28A1 earlier not A2

I meant to say A2 my bad lol

8.7 or 9.0? Did you skip over what I just told you? They have only ONE 12.7mm gun and TWO hardpoints which can carry either a Sidewinder or a 750lbs bomb each. Looking at some specs it’s also slower than almost every other aircraft at that battle rank

I think the MBT-80 would be a neat tank for Britain as well

2 Likes