Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

jf_17b
Would be an interesting premium in the future

1 Like

I love it WHAT

Just the stubby wings throw me off :p

I’m sorry, I want to ask what TT is

I just know that currently F-16A Block 20 MLU (ROCAF) lack 2 LANTIRN pod export versions, Paveway II LGB, thermal AGM-65 Maverick, AIM-9M or AIM-9M-9 sidewinder and AIM-120 AMRAAM

Unsure Shenyang J-8F armed PL-8B & PL-9 basic ?

1 Like

It means Tech Tree, the vehicles which you research normally to obtain

Oh youre fine but yeah it just means Tech Tree

Thank you, I know what that means now

Thank you, I know what that means

As usual the two seater ruins the pretty lines of the one seater. :(

There are 500 left, speeding up to the second part:)

1 Like

So I looked into that a bit ago and couldn’t find any evidence that the JF-17 can actually carry the PL-9, only the PL-5EII. So maybe some of the other export planes by China, unless I’m wrong ofc and gajjin does have evidence that it can mount them, or is just going to give them to a actual PLA plane anyways…

1 Like

We could get the J-7Gs in the next update. Those can use PL-9C

Spoiler

8 Likes

I want the Tu-28 but hopefully not that one.

2 Likes

Any J-8 with radar missiles will do for me.

1 Like

I have a genunie question about the F-4F ICE for the german tree, What does it bring to top tier better than the current Top Mig-29?

1 Like

Yes please.

AIM-120s.

1 Like

Amraams

Why do you think this? If the J11 and J16s are really upgraded Su-27s and Su-30s respectively, you just won’t get them until Russia gets their upgraded flankers too, ie Su-27SMs, Su-30SMs, Su-35s, etc.
It’s for balance, not that Chinese flankers are undoubtedly better than Russian flankers and therefore China will be “held back”

Although I doubt the J-11 is Chinese upgraded as it’s just listed to be a licence produced Su-27SK, which isn’t groundbreaking compared to the original Su-27 models.