Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

I have looked at a couple maps of this German confederation and I have yet to find one with part of the Netherlands included.

4 Likes

now if we reallllllly wanted to get into it, Queen Victoria did still have ties to Hanover

1 Like

Coughs in Dane law

Spoiler

I see a lot of the word “Some”.

Some doesn’t mean all.

It doesn’t make the UK a Commonwealth tree. Now if they us “All” it would be but they didn’t

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion

1 Like

Does, lol

2 Likes

The free part of the Netherlands is pretty much just current day Netherlands with Limburg, so not much of value was lost.

2 Likes

pretty much nothing is

1 Like

yeah, but thats just because germany as a country is comparibly small,
UK gets the whole commonwealth as access to possible vehicles,
Italy gets Hungary, Turkey, Romania, arguably Hungary would have fitted to Germany better as well if a future sub tree would be added even on the cost of no modern heli.
USSR gets access to all the old communist nation if it wants.
China is collagation of 2 nations as well, with chinese and american vehicles
US is the biggest weapon developer world wide
Sweden is Finnland, Norway maybe Denmark
Germany as it stands only gets argentinia which is 1 vehicle in different variants
Arguably currently only japan and israel are kinda fucked

Edit: Forgot France, france doesnt have sub tree stuff either currently, but they would/ should have access to south african vehicles as well, besides that they arguably have more to do with greek or spain then germany i would guess

Nearly every tree is a giant collegation of nations which allows way more variety, compared to germany which mostly stands alone

1 Like

In any case, it was included historically. The whole purpose of this unification was for the German-speaking peoples to be together as a union

i’m sorry i still don’t see it

2 Likes

you meant to Russia, it has a lot more common vehicles with it rather than with Germany

god no, russia is the last nation that needed a leo2 and KF41 lol

I’ve sent you a message over at off topic m8 : D

I regret to inform you that the Dutch aren’t a German speaking people…

5 Likes

not German German But a West Germanic Language

just like English

That is no more of an excuse to add the Dutch to Germany.

3 Likes

It’s not an Excuse it’s just a Side note

the real excuse is that the Dutch and German Armed forces are currently in the process of getting Merged into one

or rather integrated into each other