Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

did you not understand what i said?

top tier is counted by battle rating, as smin has stated, and as shown in game

What? Are you asking if there’s plans to separate ground and air BR’s?

Because they currently aren’t. While it would be nice, last I knew they said they wouldn’t.

top tier is rank 7, that is quite easy to understand, that doubles for ground because ground needs actual line ups, you could argue differently for air since only 1 vehicle is needed, but for ground any tier 7 is top tier

buddy i dont mean for planes, i mean overall, because ground has max br of 11.7 and air 12.3 which clearly shows theyre damn separate, but noone is gonna care for an answer of some rando player

holy shit no fucking way

read this pleaese

I swear, you and dragoon are consistently ones that give me a headache…

besides that what does that have to do with 2S38, even if you say top tier is br based, this still means 2S38 can be 10.3 where it belongs

yes it can, and i dont care if it does, never said i dont want it to move

you practicaly saying the br of the 2s38 shouldnt be raised

Your logic doesn’t add up. You say the 2S38 can’t move to 10.7 because some made up rule that Gaijin doesn’t make premiums top tier, yet half of the top premium jets sit at 11.3, which is in range of top tier.

i cant lmao, i just explained why i said what i said its not that hard

learn to read please

what you said is literally the base for my original question… which you clearly ignored

I read it. And it was so beyond stupid that I got brain damage from it.

I don’t get why you and other people are so anti submarine. If you don’t want to play them then don’t. Like jeez Luis.

1 Like

Guys runaway he is typing

TAM2C, Stryker MGS, TTD, Sprut M, VCC-80/30, Dardo, Strf 9040C & Bill are 10.0 in rank 7.
Type 16 is below 10.0 in rank 7.

Rank 7 is not top rank, rank 8 is, and the only reason ground doesn’t have it yet is cause they’re likely saving it for this update.

I’m surprised rank talk is on-topic, but then again it’s essentially foreshadowed we’re finally getting rank 8 for ground.

you didnt quite get what im saying either

I’m responding to Shini’s points.
I think your non-vulgar posts were decent enough.

Yes these are both top tier in terms of BR.

This is the brain damaging part. You just said 11.3-12.3 is top tier air right? So if Gaijin hypothetically doesn’t want top tier premiums, why are the F-4J(UK), F-4S, Mirage F1C-200 and MiG-23ML at 11.3? Aka top tier air?

You see how stupid it is now?

I got fan mail again lmao just for that comment

1 Like