Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

Yes these are both top tier in terms of BR.

This is the brain damaging part. You just said 11.3-12.3 is top tier air right? So if Gaijin hypothetically doesn’t want top tier premiums, why are the F-4J(UK), F-4S, Mirage F1C-200 and MiG-23ML at 11.3? Aka top tier air?

You see how stupid it is now?

I got fan mail again lmao just for that comment

1 Like

right i misunderstood, wrongdoing on my part.

i was doing an example, the actual could be 11.7-12.3 im not gaijin so i wouldnt know

1 Like

bruh arguing what BR is top tier right now

You guess gaijin might consider increase BR max higher 12.3 for aircraft toptier rank VIII this year ?

It is a waste of development time is why.

If AIM-120 is coming then I’d guess the BR would raise to 12.7-13.0. Only vehicle I’m uncertain of it the F-4F ICE because it’s an F-4.

Nah. Player-controlled carriers however would be.
Submarines are still useful, and we already have ships just as “slow”.

1 Like

The problem is balance. Submarines would counter battleships, but destroyers and cruisers aren’t survivable enough to survive in the higher BR’s to play with battleships.

RazerVon I already went over half a dozen reasons why submarines are a waste of development time. But yeah carriers probably would be as well. No idea how they’d put them in without being like submarines (garbage). They’d have to spawn at least twice as far away from the battle as everyone else to not lose all their aircraft on takeoff or get hit by gunfire and lose the flight deck.
The game just isn’t built for either of these things.

128x128km map size potential, variable spawnpoints, sonar, improved torp simulation, and whatever else they’re working on.
I don’t see how they are lacking anything for submarines.

1 Like

OMG, we’re not getting armoured bicycles? The update’s gonna s*ck

Vespa my beloved.

2 Likes

Lmao yeah, sure. Like they’d ever do that. They barely even give EC any attention.

I believe its Dagor 7, considering its been announced that there will be a big announcement at the end of this month ( so late November) and this could be the first devblog for december update.

1 Like

Would be so funny ngl.

9 Likes

Stop tickling me :(

1 Like

Since it’s French, BR 9.3, 7K stock repair cost :D

1 Like

So if we consider Dagor 7, from when they announced Dagor open sourcing, this could mean Dagor 7 could have larger map support (above 128kmx128km) because it is pretty neccessary for top tier ASB, and some radars have 300km+ search range which is useless in this game right now, so i believe Dagor 7 will come and have way larger limits than any previous Dagor Engine.

Maybe it could be 256x256 or 512x512km.

1 Like

if enough people are interested it isn’t.

Naval is already broken anyway. Big boat eats small boat, quite boring if you ask me. It’s about time it changes

1 Like