Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

bruh. clear lack of knowledge

it only increased fuel efficiency, nothing else

they complained about that specialy as well and got it ? whats your point

can you rephrase that

the russians cried and cried about the german mig having the better engine that uses less fuel, now they finaly got their better engine that consumes less fuel as well so they can stop crying

ive yet to see any rus main cry about the g having “better” engines

whole ass thread about it, some more were in the dev server etc about generaly the mig29g Why does MIG-29G get better engines?

1 Like

I fully agree with this. The only reason I can think for the addition of the 29SMT and 16C is money again.

1 Like

I think for the soviets we will get an early su-24 next update. Just like we got the early F-111.

Why would they add the Tornado ECR if they aren’t adding proper ECM?
Also, there is no way they are going to give the hungarian air subtree both a MiG-29 and a Gripen

I give that high odds if its a ground focused patch. If its air focused Perhaps less so.

In the latest announcement, the mig-29SMT seems to get RD-33-3, but I didn’t see this update in the game, it still shows RD-33, no matter which language is switched, it shows RD-33

1 Like

besides that smin already denied the air tree for the next few patches if i remember right

well we have a leopard 2 confirmed coming next patch , who should be an actual upgrade so there is that

X-Ray text and actual performance are not directly connected. Performance has changed, the text hasn’t, yet.

1 Like

Okay, thank you.

by that account when japan gets the F2 or F15AJ they should have the F16AJ removed since it was added out of necessity, or they should just wait.

honestly the most accurate thing in this is Britain getting a desert warrior while Germany gets a boxer and France gets the EBRC Jaguar

yeah that one will likely stay for ever, because it will be needed at that br range for ground support

honestly germany isnt necesarily in need of the boxer. 1 the Puma does a good enough job 2 the german boxer variant schwerer Waffenträger ( heavy weaponcarrier) full configuration isnt known yet

the F16AJ thing was in argument about how a CF18 added to the British tree would just be removed when the Eurofighter came

I was joking about how Britain would have gotten a variant form the 90s while Germany got an IFV from the 2010s and France one from the 2020s

F/A-18C and F/A-18A are good guesses.
Tornado ECR would be completely pointless
ICE would be a welcome addition but would mean the addition of AMRAAMs
Su-24 is a decent Aardvark match
J-10A is ridiculous lol there’s 0 chance you’re getting Ali-express Eurofighter.
Again, ECR is useless
No idea about hungary but those look reasonable.
Mirage 2000D I think is fine? Not sure.
Gripen is confirmed so it makes sense.
SEP V2 would make sense.
No idea what this Leo is.
Boxer would be a neat addition.
T90M isn’t needed but I could see it being added because ))))
Desert Warrior is a weird addition, it would be 9.0-10 BR material only.
No idea about the rest.

Overall, seems like fair if you remove a few blatantly weird additions