Next 13.0 Vehicle should be Abrams X

Ok too many, waaay too many, way way waaay too many Russian tanks. Who here wants the Abrams-X next gen? 8)

4 Likes

Only with the KF51

4 Likes

In that case, for balance reasons, the prem packs of KF51 and T-14 should be added. Each for 110$))

4 Likes

KF51, T14 and arjun should be added with it

1 Like

I like the irl prize nothing else

Make it a tree tank, not a prem. We don’t need top tier/top Br premium, trust me.

None want to see little kevin with his mum card playing 13.0 with you who actually know how to play.

4 Likes

Forgot to at this in my Reply. For sure as a tech tree vehicel.

3 Likes

Ayoo. Hold up a bit. Premium?? You can’t be serious 🤣🤣

1 Like

Yah, after thinking about it I agree, definitely tech tree. So I changed the title and included the correct video (Had the General Dynamics M10 Booker by mistake) [oopsie]

if we wanted to sealclub we would be playing 6.7 as any nation other than germany

No. I don’t like paper/semi-paper tanks

every top tier tanks stats are about as accurate to reality as paper tank designs are

1 Like

That prototype tank was built, you can see it in the video, it’s not paper. The Maus is more paper than that.

Yet at the current game’s pace, we’re like a dozen updates away from paper planes in air, and less than half a dozen in ground.

It is imminent, the game will ultimately shift towards blueprint vehicles to save the business model. I just hope they reach them right as event vehicles, following a revamp on the ‘event vehicle’ category.

4 Likes

Sadly true, much like how the Kronshtadt was hand waved away. BUT -->The Abrams X isn’t paper. It’s an as built prototype technology showcase vehicle. It exists.

1 Like

I doubt they built a prototype with all the electronics and other features. It was probably built on the outside, but not equipped on the inside. The Maus tank looks less paper, but when 4 Maus arrived to me, I realized that the game was gradually turning from a serious game into some kind of funny WOT.

If my memory serves me right, the US has not been producing Abrams in recent years, they have only been servicing them.

M1 CA/TTB would be cooler

1 Like

At first I was taking you seriously, now I realize you are just trying to be inflammatory and you are trolling:

Dude It is a finished prototype Here is the DL on the electronics etc. After this I’m not biting the hook anymore. Provide some proof for your argument.

Reese suggested “Our objective in presenting our technology demonstrators is to provide the Army with a true physical hardware representation that they can see, touch, and evaluate representing capabilities that can be provided today.”

You are deeply mistaken.

My words are just a guess. But did this tank at least shoot?