Next 13.0 Vehicle should be Abrams X

Yes. In the video above you can see the main gun range testing.

1 Like

I don’t know the development of the Abrams X, I know for sure that the KF51 is just a technology demonstrator without any armor for the moment.

Challenger 3 is in the game and that’s only in its third preproduction iteration at the moment so seeing other modern tech demo tanks wouldn’t go a miss, we have plenty of historical ones in the game

Neither the US Army nor General Dynamics has released any specific performance figures for the Abrams X. Imagine trying to model that thing in our game! It’d be a nightmare. At least Challenger 3 has had some of its specs made public, even if it’s mostly been disappointing news from the UK Ministry of Defence (like the engine being 1200hp instead of 1500hp, or the hull armour being almost unchanged).

Open your eyes, the least good Russian vehicle is T-90M, the latest Russian vehicle is another T-80U. Actually, except by Germany and Sweden that seems to be Gaijin’s favorite, US and USSR need more vehicles to compete with.

1 Like

No.

yea no this rifle doesn’t look space age enough, can you change this?

that day the XM8 rifle was born

a mere 20 years later the same guy seems to have sat on the tank design review board

I’m sorry, but I can’t take you seriously after bringing up the arjun when talking about next-gen MBTs…

1 Like

i never said the arjun would be good, but if they are going to put India into the game they might as well get a native vehicle instead of the crap soviet export vehicles