New toolbox SL chest animation is TERRIBLE

I cant stand the look of this. Its literally a cheap copy of World of Tanks Blitz chests. Bring back the good old opening animation. This is disgrace for War Thunder

23 Likes

You’re meaning the ‘multiple’ open option, compared to the one by one? People will be all ‘OMG I have a life!’ to want to have all opened at once.

No, you can open multiple and i honestly dont care if people want to open one or 10 at the same time but this looks awful. I want old opening animation back

1 Like

I haven’t bought any this round, I didn’t know there was no animation.

I’ll have to go look now.

(Edit - Oh that is bad…)

1 Like

Actually, there was but it seems they added this cheap new thing in the latest patch

Edit- It really is bad as hell

Hmm, that could be a reportable bug if it wasn’t intentional, but finding out if it was intentional would be key to that.

I mean, someone had to make this and patch it into game so its intentional. Honestly what is Gaijin even thinking. Now nobody is going to buy SL chests

Was this box, animating like last week, then stop animating in the most recent hotfixes, or are you talking of the last boxes animated, but this one hasn’t at all?

If it’s the former, then it could be a bug and a simple mistake, if it’s the latter, then it’s likely intentional, but could still be a bug in the same mistake situation.

This box opening was animated like they usually do, but all of a sudden they stoped in most recent hotfixes so its former.

Edit- This is what they usually look like

I took tankestain video for example but you can see drastic change in look.

That animation can also depend on your location. This could actually be a bug to be honest now seeing this…

To be honest it should depict or allude to a taboo form of sex…

Or like a softserve dispenser dropping out bonuses.

It shouldn’t hide your SL balance either, that just seems nefarious… at least they removed the dumb wheel spinning type that made people think they were close to getting something good when obviously they were not… but replacing a simple lootbox with trash tier rewards with a full screen image just so you can get a useless order is a questionable use of their time.

Why? Because in the end it’s a waste of money and you can’t stop trying to get more 😂

It’s cheap and bad, just like these gambling boxes themselves.

3 Likes

Literally

1 Like

They’re extremely predatory. I hate them.

1 Like

I’ve come to realize this. Too bad I had already invested 6,000,000+ SL in it when I finally realized this. Not to mention the SL I spent in prior ones. Oh and the $30 some odd I put into converting GE to SL. Really did not help me getting over my gambling addiction and I had been making such good progress too and now I see that there are new animations so of course I got to buy a few more to see it or I will feel terrible and incomplete without seeing it :(

1 Like

Don’t worry. I’ve put in over $15,000,000 SL becauuse I have SL to burn.