New toolbox SL chest animation is TERRIBLE

Dang, I don’t, but that’s all in the past now😕

Did I miss something or can you no longer buy them and open them later either?

If I have a few boosters, I don’t want to open any more chests til i burn a couple…

Add a second option, Buy and hold, or something.

1 Like

lmao they are turning this shit into gacha

Nope, they removed that option, you can only buy and consume them now for god knows what reason.

Support probably got fed up from people not opening them in time then writing tickets

1 Like

lol, this could be the reason :D

this new screen also can trick you into accidentally buying / opening more than you want.

agreed

As someone who played Gacha games such as Genshin Impact and some others, I like this new Toolbox animation.

EDIT: Just got the AU-1 premium plane lol just easier and faster to open instead of 1 by 1.

1 Like

My Gambling addiction is not fullfilled anymore… Please remove that shit Gaijin

2 Likes

1000% agreed, it was definitely developed for the mobile version of the game and that quality shows. please change this back immediately . Warthunder is now a cheap phone game and shouldn’t ever try to be.

you are aware the consume 10 option has been there for a long time now, we are discussing the way in which is is presented as a popup shaded screen rather than a rolling loot screen

no, i wasnt, i always opened it 1 by 1 lol and i like the new presentation.

I spent my SL on them (I usually do just to get some extra boosters) and it got stuck in the new retarded animation and never opened a single one. Now I didn’t even get the shit boosters for my stolen SL.
Thanks Gaijin!

ouch