New nation - India! (with Pakistan subtree)

Thx for the heads up. I editted the possible rule breaking part

2 Likes

I’m saying a tech tree not based on geography or history but just based on what is left to bring into the game.

1 Like

I will support that then
Just suggest how those will be organised

1 Like

I have a number of books on armour some from when I was a kid. One had all the world’s tanks by nation in it. America was a big section so was Germany ,UK ,Russia then down through Italy, Sweden as you might expect. The it kind of had subsection at the back where everybody else was grouped, Syria, Iran, India Brazil etc etc .Could the game work like that? Just a tech tree for the everybody else.

If you think about it ,it is only the name that matters, what it consists of is entirely Gaijins choice. I feel sometimes Gaijin have become slaves to its own game rather than the master. You want a tree with Brazilian and Korean tanks in it, then just make one. The game is so flooded with tanks of every sort does it matter?

1 Like

We are not in a garden. It is not binding and those vehicles will probably be removed from the British TT in the future.

UK already has a subtree, Indian vehicles are just bait there.

2 Likes
2 Likes

India and Pakistan together? Thats one of the dumbest things Ive read on this forum, you might aswell make an all Balkans tech tree.

3 Likes

I know, but that doesn’t make them a subtree.

Smin only said that they plan to add more CW vehicles to the UK.
If Smin had said that they plan to add all CW vehicles to UK, I could claim that it is a subtree.

My point was you said they would be removed it doesn’t seem like they will do that any time soon

2 Likes

Sorry, maybe I worded it wrong. I meant they would be hidden, not eliminated. Thanks for the observation!

2 Likes

Last I checked even if a nation gets added, you still keep it’s vehicle in the other tree just no one else can get them in that tree anymore.

Yeah people still have their Swedish centurion in the British tree

1 Like

That won’t happen anytime soon anyway.

The UK could still receive some more Indian vehicles. Personally, an Arjun would be great and Germany could also get some early version of the Marut, to entertain us until the TT arrives lol

2 Likes

Germany can get a early version of arjun as well

2 Likes

ZomboMeme 17022024040757

1 Like

Krauss maffei helped india to make the initial prototypes of Arjun. So Germany has some relations with the Arjun.

3 Likes

If tejas gets added then those brahmos missiles will be the fastest in the game as they are the fastest irl too.

Could be useful in EC

1 Like

Brahmos is a cruise missile, I really doubt cruise missiles will ever be added.

2 Likes

Ki 148 is a japanese cruise missile in war thunder.
Kh 29t is another missile derived from kh 59 which is a cruise missile. However, only the former is in game.