New nation - India! (with Pakistan subtree)

So, India is coming!

We have t90 bhisma and vijayanta in british tech tree and now jaguar (fighter jet) is coming.

Matters because i don’t want to give my life to the snail. I do want a family too. Idk abt you but I’m human. And would like nations in WT to have the vehicles they had irl

I think India is staying in the UK tree

1 Like

An Indian plane is coming, not India itself.

1 Like

But it is clear what gaijin’s intention is. As they are saying they will add more Commonwealth vehicles in the UK tree, India is likely to say in UK tree.

I mean sure, but until there is a sub- or independent tree announcement it would be wrong to say that India is in the game.

1 Like

nostradamus

India IS in the game, more accurately in progress of getting in the game but as a sub tree.

However, none of the three vehicles are in the regular TT. It’s easier to hide them later, because it’s easier to replace them this way. So, in my opinion, they will be there temporarily (although that could mean a long time).

By the way, just out of curiosity, how are relations between India and Bangladesh?

1 Like

Though we have very good relations with India but we don’t have any defence relations with India. We can’t add Bangladesh as the sub tree of India since most of our equipments are Chinese.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s a problem…but, idk.

Well i just hope UK don’t get hands on our French Deltas,… (namely Rafale and Mirage 2000)

The SA ones maybe

Cheetah yeah why not,… others(mirage III/F.1) ? No reason to,…

well they said the only place SA is going is UK

1 Like

Well ok, but no Mirage III for SA/UK,… cheetah are specific modernised variants made by SA, not by France so this one doesn’t enter French range of vehicules (at least not in my PoV, despite being fully based off the Mirage III), similar as is the IAI Nesher and Kfir for israel

Yeah only the Cheetah as they are different

We don’t know that nor can we draw said conclusion until Gaijin formalizes and announces such decision.

Say you plant a seed and a little plant grows out (just a small shoot and two dicot leaves), then you will say that the plant is growing. Same way gaijin has put some indian vehicles in the game and it IS growing. Slowly but surely we will reach the sub tree level.