New nation - India! (with Pakistan subtree)

I know, but that doesn’t make them a subtree.

Smin only said that they plan to add more CW vehicles to the UK.
If Smin had said that they plan to add all CW vehicles to UK, I could claim that it is a subtree.

My point was you said they would be removed it doesn’t seem like they will do that any time soon

2 Likes

Sorry, maybe I worded it wrong. I meant they would be hidden, not eliminated. Thanks for the observation!

2 Likes

Last I checked even if a nation gets added, you still keep it’s vehicle in the other tree just no one else can get them in that tree anymore.

Yeah people still have their Swedish centurion in the British tree

1 Like

That won’t happen anytime soon anyway.

The UK could still receive some more Indian vehicles. Personally, an Arjun would be great and Germany could also get some early version of the Marut, to entertain us until the TT arrives lol

2 Likes

Germany can get a early version of arjun as well

2 Likes

ZomboMeme 17022024040757

1 Like

Krauss maffei helped india to make the initial prototypes of Arjun. So Germany has some relations with the Arjun.

3 Likes

If tejas gets added then those brahmos missiles will be the fastest in the game as they are the fastest irl too.

Could be useful in EC

1 Like

Brahmos is a cruise missile, I really doubt cruise missiles will ever be added.

2 Likes

Ki 148 is a japanese cruise missile in war thunder.
Kh 29t is another missile derived from kh 59 which is a cruise missile. However, only the former is in game.

WT’s maps are too small for modern cruise missiles.

2 Likes

Ki 148 range: 11 km
KH 29t range: 12 km
Brahmos range: 500 km

Which is the odd one out?

2 Likes

I can already see how balanced addition it would be.

Take off, lob your entire payload in the direction of the battlefield basically from the airfield, land and rearm, repeat.

What a great addition for game that already suffers from severe gaps in air defense due to fact the long range options arent packed onto one vehicle and as such they will never be added. /s

1 Like

Well not our problem we have some good tech
But sure then lets not add it if so many people have a problem with it

GRB is already unplayable because of long range missiles. Cruise missiles will make it even more unplayable.

1 Like

Then expect the f-22 with the brahmos lol, as well as f35, aim9x, aim120d, f16 block 70, F-15EX, f-15e, b2, and b21

Ok