New mechanic to reward kills to the nearest player when leaving vehicle

There is a big problem with how you are supposed to play, it is subjective and as the game is unrealistic that causes even more problems.
All this swapping positions with crew members ( who are highly unlikely to be trained in the position the are replacing) all fantasy rubbish that very rarely occurs in real life ans is heavily used in propaganda, fixing barrels, engines, tracks, trans mission in the battle zone, yes no worries I just happen to have a spare 75 mm barrel and breech in my backpack.
It is similar to HR when it comes to reasons for warnings and dismissals, it is just made up on the spur of the moment if they want to punish you or get rid of you.

I don’t remember anybody shouting loud for this to be added though. It’s just a nice thing for players. And not like the kill gives you full reward anyway. I really don’t get why you people have an issue with that it’s a non problem and you are trying to make it one. Stop playing then if it’s such a bother to you that in this horrendous ground grind you sometimes get a bit of bonus RP and SL.

I did, and a lot of others were for the manoeuvre kills.

But I was also doing it because of the exploiters who were avoiding death by leaving vehicle and then recommending others to do so on the forums here.

I like that one. But I really don’t remember much discourse pertaining the j out giving kill credit in ground

It all got archived, threads got deleted.

What took so long about it though was those who would make out that because the ‘feature’ of leaving your vehicle was there, it wasn’t exploiting to use that to avoid death.

Those who excused it should be watched in my eyes, because they were trying to excuse it, and allow it, either through a genuine blind hate of other players raising concerns, or because they were actively doing it.

Eh, its annoying but a lot of people wanted it.

The range for the ground one is very large for some reason, larger than the maps.

1 Like

Yep, players that bring low tiers or just one-death leave after holding W into the enemies spawn are just as disruptive, if not more disruptive than a player just leaving the match.

Then again, I am also using that “mechanic” to get around crew locks at high tier if I see my team is down 80% of it’s players after 90 seconds.

1 Like