Nerf Ty-90

you cannot flare them, they have godlike IRCCM in the game

2 Likes

russia has the worst manpads in the game, you have got to be kidding, it doesnt even have uncaged seeker (igla), go hate something else rather than talking nonesense with your 0 knowledge

Not anymore. You just can´t flare and fly straight, if you turn you can flare em quite easily.

1 Like

funny, i spammed flares and turned as hard as i could today in su-25 yet the missile still hit me 3km+, maybe its just gaijin spaghetti code

the dude was talking about manpads, not spaa, your argument is irrelevant to the discussion that was going on, this is not about pantsir do not try to change the subject to make the ty-90 look ok please.

i couldnt care less about the ty 90, and the Russian bias did talk about anti air in particular.

I am not refuting that Ty90 needs a nerf, but only saying that russians have enough spaa and your mentioned uncaged seeker iglas arent needed, you startet talking about them yourself

what you said isn’t true in any capability

there is a huge problem when ty90 heli camping air respawns point. tbh its really annoying and need to do something on it.

Playing only with Ty-90 at the beginning of the round until the end as SPAA is the best thing.

• mobility
  • op missiles
    what to want more?

Have you ever played with some TY-90 carrier back in the day and now? If not then no wonder you don´t see the difference.

lmao i see ty-90’s every day in sre, they’re still over powered an unavoidable

1 Like
  • More Spawnpoints
  • Shots down by biplane
  • No chance to kill because you teams up with Pantsir

sounds like skill issue

No, the one who cries TY90 OP have skill issue and tries to hidden my post. I’m just using the way he can understand to teach him.

1 Like

As i have much more games with Z-19 i know how they behaved before the nerf, they were OP then, now? Not really as they arent unflarable anymore and stuff like Su-25 can tank even 6 to 8 of em.

yet i’m dumping flares, doing maneuvers and doing what i can and yet they still track and ignore everything. Been playing since beta.

1 Like

No you dont, strelas dont have ircm and have a joke of a sensor compared to ty90.

1 Like

Thats an Su-25 problem, not a problem with the missile.

If every IR AAM got nerfed equally (and they did) then the TY-90 is still much stronger than everything else. So the complaint that it is OP when compared to everything else would still be valid.

They got stealth buff on strelas these days, test it before you speak. They do have sensor problem, but once it locks on, it’s not a bit weaker than ty90

“If I can write my lie as the first reply then it’s more believable”