Nerf AIM-54

I’m framing this and putting it on my wall

1 Like

Imo its his fault for not dodging AIM-54, really not much you can do about that (you can complain on the forums), although if you’re at top tier you should expect the unexpected, as at any moment in arb you could get clapped by a missle.

Good

I wish 10.0 was gatekept, was in a zbd04A and got pushed out of cover and died from a level 14 Turms the other day

Come on. We both know gaijin isn’t going to nurf anything based on this one post. Hell they just buffed the annexes. And I was referring to your gatekeeping in reference to players with bad stats don’t deserve an opinion.

This is the reason why there needs to be a level restriction on what premiums you can actually buy

He’s already set some negative preconception of “this missile is overpowered” simply because he doesn’t know how to counter it.

He’s already frustrated. It’s clear he didn’t take the route of “maybe I’m in the wrong and should enhance my skills and understanding”, and from everyone else with this stance… He’ll hold this belief even through reason.

And as I said, the correct way to go about this is to ask for assistance. Don’t blame the game, call the missile overpowered, then when told to “get good” and understand the mechanics of the game more… Well…

Act as if only the “elite” can get good, and because you’re a “normal person” you can’t experience education or growth.

1 Like

You know that’s never going to happen right. Gaijin is a business and they want to make money. Restricting who can buy what is just a bad business model.

They arent going to change something based on one post but theres a lot more than just this guy that doesn’t know the most basic manuever at toptier, the reason why we have smaller maps and more city maps in GRB is becuase of one death leavers in vehicles that benefit from CQB the majority of which are new players who shouldn’t even be at rank 7 yet

There’s no such thing as gravity - it’s all just buoyancy.

Silly sheeple think you’re on a magic ball floating through “Space”

4 Likes

Still doesn’t hurt to show him the way. It costs nothing to be nice. But like I agreed, his approach was all wrong. But that doesn’t mean everyone else’s response has to be wrong too.

1 Like

You obviously have no issues sharing your opinion. Why not share your knowledge?

I did earlier or are you incapable of reading as well like OP

Yeah but as arctic fox told you that is not the proper approach for an aim 54. So in this particular case your knowledge is flawed. The other factor in play here is that if you’re too close to the ground. And the missile explode near you. The aim 54 has enough splash damage to still get you.

And rather than having an adult conversation and debate with me, you belittle me. You just prove my point time and time again.

What debate? You sound like a redditor

Fox is wrong multipathing affects the Aim-54 so no its not flawed he’s just wrong also the Aim-54 doesnt cause splash damage they dont fuse on contact with the ground

This hurts my brain, because, there still has to be a force pulling objects towards other objects, otherwise, nothing else would happen, we’d just float in space, bouyant or not.

And you sound like a child. But neither has nothing to do with the fact that you can’t hold an conversation without belittling anyone.

Too bad cry about it