Neglected state of Japanese Top MBTs

Nobody plays Italy anyways and 11.3 vehicles are rare.

I was not the one who mentioned them.

Arietes are also an improvement on the Type 90s so a .3 isn’t even that much.

BR decompression is an issue that effects every nation Japan is not singled out.

Minor nations get a lack of decompression paired with overtiering.

Still not singling out Japan, just nations with less players but higher experienced players overall.

Didn’t say that was the case.

The tanks that they do have are pretty good, mostly post-ww2 though.

6.7, 8.3, 9.3, 11.0, and top tier all have very workable lineups with competent vehicles. The Type 74s and 61s are some of my favorites in the entire game.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, your two-plane stabilizer does not function when above 75, so ztz99a /Ariete has to control speed so you don’t die because your gun is unstabilized.

It would be nice if they fixed the acceleration of the Type 10/TKX. The problem isn’t 11.0 though - The TKX (P) is very strong and the Type 90s beat most tanks at 10.0/10.3 which it mostly fights. The FOV and the Thermals are a bummer, but they are still fine. 11.7 on the other hand does feel underwhelming tbh.

That is true, but more penetration usually means better chances of penning side armour (especially USSR / Chinese MBT side ERA). With 400mm of pen to 600mm of pen, it becomes much easier to pen a slightly angled Abrams cheek, as well as other cheeks (besides the Leo’s).

Agreed, at least the CVT suggestion was forwarded to the devs last month, which is better than nothing.

Don’t mention chinese side era, they don’t have any.

2 Likes

As of date you wrote this post Pantsir S1 was already present in the game so you are wrong on this one

yes it’s pretty ok

On it’s BR yes, Decent indeed

What lineup? Do you know the definition of lineup? First and foremost it implies vehicles of the same BR, extremely good vehicles of lower BRs can be included, nor Type 16 nor Type 89 are that good to be in the 11.7 line-up, Type 89 isn’t even good enough for 11.0 lineup

2 Likes

Thank you, it’s surprising how people misinterpret my post, I made numerous clarifications and yet people think this is some another “bUff mY IMBA tAnK mOrE”

1 Like