Apparently Osprey is going to be the helicopter for the Trump Class Battleship (got atomic reactor now).
They passed the mv-22 in a different post for people who wanna take a look here is the link
Hope has been regained for the MV-22B to be added. I am surprised though that we may see it come from Nuclear Escalation rather than Infantry.
Agreed and stuff like the Chinook, c-47, ch-53, and c130’s
Yeah those all would be great additions.
Actually I have got a bunch of suggestions already made up and waiting for cargo aircraft to be added to submit them.
I agree it would an interesting thing but what for what use would it be in warthunder and the MV-22B ospreys weapons are used to defend it’s self please correct me if I’m wrong
The Remote Guardian Interim Defensive Weapon System is meant as a defensive weapon but mostly against enemy infantry.

But the APKWS/Hydra rockets and AGM-176 Griffin missiles that were trialed were meant for offensive attacks.

But it’s main use would be for transport, having the ability to land almost anywhere but fly faster than other helicopters, would work well with the cargo mission objectives BVV_d mentioned for NE but also for infantry transport in the infantry mode.
Ah thanks for correcting me cousin flys an osprey in the marines
I’ve only known them to be transport ospreys but yeah they’d be good to possibly use in infantry
