MOVE A10A for 9.0

A10 is broken, A10 is unplayable in 10.3 (air) against much faster planes and it is impossible to bomb bases too.

2 Likes

Clown, this is why US mains have a bad reputation. You want AIM-9L against 8.0 planes??? You’re either trolling and mocking US mains or the dumbest person to ever download this game. You really think that’s fair against the Me-163?

39 Likes

Alright bucko, now go fly something else at the same BR and try to counter its insane range all aspect missiles before you start rambling on the forums

20 Likes

Lol😂… Lmao even🤣… Possibly even LMFAO💀…

2 Likes

Chat I have a feeling this is bait

6 Likes

Baits used to be believeable

3 Likes

Yet another wheat filtered by actually playing the game.

1 Like

When the A-10 was added at 9.7, it destroyed every lobby with unflareable all aspect missiles, and it’s GAU-8, now that could only face 8.7s, now imagine trying to fight an A-10 in a Sea Hawk or an F-84. How do you think that’s going to go?

It should go 10.7BR for makes 9.3s playable

10 Likes

Sure I’m fine with it being 9.0 if you’re also fine with the A-10 would only get unguided rockets and iron bomb

2 Likes

It’s really not lmao. The A-10 kicks ass in reversals.

To be honest, the Aim-9L isn’t that great anymore but the A-10 is just fine where it is.

Why would you want to NERF the A-10? The OP made a stupid statement but nerfing the A-10 isn’t deserved. The Rook is better in most ways anyway.

What you actually need is decompression.

1 Like

Ha… NO!

A-10 on 9.0?
Good idea pal, just forget about Mavericks/GBU, and 9L.
With only gun, rockets, and free fall bombs (with ballistic computer it will be enough) - yeah, why not.

attacker air spawn would fix this problem but gayjin arent problem solver and they wont fix it this way

Chat, is this dude trolling?

He’s trolling, right?

You have got to be trolling here.

my a^^ i’ve done 6k in air-rb 10.3 as a10e

Me omw to fight an A-10 in my Vampire for some reason:

3 Likes