Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

bro theres no way. I literally cannot confirm this cause everyone I know has all the top-tier planes. Can someone confirm this before I make a new Warthunder account?

You got me wondering now but multiple French mains told me but I was like “ok, good thing I have it.” I never got an official announcement.

Actually I think my buddy has a picture one that told me as he is a jaguar freak and is trying to grind the tech tree one moment,

The M2KD and the Jaguar were hidden on one dev server because the S. Etendard, but that’s about it, you can still get them as far as I know

3 Likes

huh, why they were hidden? I am waiting for someone to respond.

Just a mistake, the Super Etendard wasn’t ready and was hidden on the test server and because of that everything after it was hidden as well

That does ring bells if I remember correctly though. Now I am anxious to see if it’s there. Let me know if someone can confirm first.

If it’s still at the same position in TT and not in right column where premiums sit then it’s still a TT and FYI it’s still in the TT

Really? when they removed the mouse did it go right side too? Its same spot for me.

If the plane is where it is supposed to be in the Tree it means the plane is still researchable by everyone if it’s not it has been removed. AND as the 2000D is still at it’s position in the Tree it is still a researchable plane that’s all.

1 Like

guess it was a false alarm. Thanks.

Did you mean Milan?

1 Like

My squadron bro @themadseventeen said it was most likely due to peoples confusion when it disappeared during the Dev server. I have not gotten a confirm yet either from the people that have not gone down the tech tree.

I am inclined to think it was just when they hid it in the dev server too. My mistake.

@POLYDEUCES they took the milan!?!

Yes it should not be obtainable anymore.

Wow it was dope. Oh just to extra confirm incase people need to see it

1 Like

Explain more .

Just in case some of you were wondering what’s coming next in terms of bug reports for the M2Ks, we can expect:

1. CLDP to get its missing zoom. It should have the same amount of zoom as ATLIS and Damocles.

2. For French targeting pods to get countdown timers, where after release of weapons, the targeting pod calculates and countdown the ETA. Take a look at the video below for an example.

3. Mirage 2000-5 missing HMD UI

4. Last but not least, that Mirage 2000-5Fs for France is incompatible with air to ground guided weaponry. They should be removed, but Gaijin should quickly add Mirage 2000D-R2 with Damocles upon the removal of those capabilities.

All of these will be submitted during the dev server once it opens.

As for what’s still missing and has been reported?
We might see fixes for:

1. Mirage 2000C to get 4x Magic 2 loadouts
  2. Mirage 2000D-R1 to get its extra GBU on pylon opposite of targeting pod
  3. AS-30L to get inertial navigation allowing for you to disengage earlier making it fire and forget (against stationary targets like SPAA)
  4. AS-30L to get an interchangeable warhead that features SAP-HE called X-12
  5. For Mirage 2000-5F/D to get more countermeasures
  6. For Magic 2s to get extra buffs.
  7. For TWS PD to be introduced onto the RDY radar
  8. BGL-1000 for Mirages
  9. Fuel tank for Mirage 2000C

There are some more, but these are the ones I’m looking forward to in the short term.

Here’s the video depicting countdown timer:

12 Likes

Just to be clear, that’s the pylon that supports the gunpod, yes ?

If so you are missing the BGL-1000 on the wing hardpoints that discussed higher in the thread and if memory serves me right, acknowledged. Around the same time the 4 Magic loadout got discussed.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the missing drop tank on the C

1 Like

Currently the gunpod is on the central pylon. It’s the pylon on the other side of targeting pod where it’s dumb bomb only for M2KD, but guided GBU can be used there on Mirage 2000-5F. But good point about the BGL-1000, I’ll include it in there.

4 Likes

Yes, Smin recently commented on it, will be included.

2 Likes