Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

This amount of heresy might just require Mirage IV to deliver a ‘‘strategic’’ loadout.
Assuming the delinquent does not convert rather quickly.

Glorious Typhoon

Spoiler

oops sorry : )

14 Likes

Also very glorious even if you got the name wrong. ;)
Maybe Rafale would take the place of Mirage IV in defending the good name of Eurofighter, hm?

2 Likes

Ah yes, the new F.4.1 ^^

Amen :P

1 Like

You can’t tell me this is a glorious aircraft. Look at this :

It’s just awful, especially from the front

1 Like

You must be blind.

Even better than Rafale.

1 Like

IMG_1203

1 Like

I mean I personally like the functional design of it.

Everything seems to be placed exactly where it needs to be without any consideration of aesthetics.

But I can see why others don’t like that. I personally think the Eurofighter looks more menacing than the Rafale. But that’s just my personal opinion and I can see why others like the Rafale design more. It looks more refined and more blended in together as a whole.

1 Like

Rafale looks beautifully dangerous where Eurofighter looks beautifully aggressive.

5 Likes

Well just a quick reminder chihuahua are agressive but don’t deal any damage. Pitbulls are dangerous and lethal.
So EF = Lot of barking no action
Rafale = Quiet yet deadly

Meh.
Eurofighter is a honey badger. Eurofighter don’t give a sh*t.

1 Like

Honey badgers are dangerous and agressive so it’s the depiction of an F22 not an EF nor a Rafale.

F-22 is to shy to be a honey badger. It’s more of a snake, scorpion or spider.
Eurofighter would be flown much more aggressively as well.

Anyway Rafale > EF. Tell what you want this is a French Aircraft thread any opinion going against France, thus, is invalid.

1 Like

I love both. In the early days Rafale likely was the better multirole while I would have stuck with Eurofighter for high alt long range BVR stuff.
What the situation is now who knows?
Eurofighter certainly brings more power to the table, everything else is guesswork usually.

1 Like

EFT soon will definitely have the better radar

Likely.

Wrong again but hey, at least you tried.

Im not
Like how early Rafale radars where worse then 90s F15Cs

rafale is just as old so thats not saying much