Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Rip 12.0 then cause F14B will most likely dominate 11.0-12.0.

1 Like

And how do you know this?

And if it happens, what will change about 54 and the radar?

1 Like

Most likely G overload and reduced smoke for Phoenix

Radar will probably get its true power and proper modes.

1 Like

Well, @Chad_The_Frog said that it was actually a wish list. I did not know. Also, I don’t take any leak list seriously, I just wanted to move the discussion away from the mirage 2000Cs nonsensical br placement

1 Like

gatekeeping much?
So long as the mirage 2000 is part of the discussion, people can discuss what they want?

This isn’t “Mirage 2000 Thread: New update speculation only”

I actually see you and others talking more about other aircraft more often.

2 Likes

It was not so much about gatekeeping than just saying that this discussion was just going nowhere… having 300 more notifications because 3 guys disagree on the br placement of the vehicle and keep throwing the same arguments again and again is a bit annoying at some point. It also drowns other very interesting topics from other players.

4 Likes

Also, I’ve quickly checked my messages, and out of the 100 or so messages I’ve sent in this thread only 4-5 of them only mentioned the mirage 4000 (when its main thread was closed, or when directly responding to someone). Otherwise, all of my comments have been about the mirage 2000s (or comparing it to other planes) or their payloads, so maybe next time try to actually pick on the correct guy ;)

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IwqyxHX2k&t=8s never seen a video more accurately show what the mirage 4000 is actually like

1 Like

Yeah I’d have to agree, but I definitely need more games and more experience overall in air to form a stronger opinion. It still is certainly 12.7 material but with the matchmaker as it stands, it felt better to play the 2000. Maybe it’s confirmation bias on my end, but with what feels like underperforming Magic 2s and 530Ds in comparison to the other top tier offerings, I love the plane, but I agree it feeling very limited compared to the other end of the line jets.

1 Like

this update is screaming FOX 3

Howzat?
I mean it’s pretty obvious people were expecting them so much in december it might be now but appart from that why?

they have shown major work on Aim-54

Where?

being the one and only aircraft without HMD, and basically the Delta F-15 (while F-15 still sits at 12.3!) it’s just sad. 5F I believe also suffers from this when get uptiered. You can call me skill issue, but I stop play 4000 when it was increased to 12.7.

12.7 matchmaking are unfathomably insane, people spamming R-73 everytime at furball are absolutely not fun. Of course when it all still 12.3, top tier player are having fun because their fun is fed from F-4/MiG-23 spam.

Even when I play other aircraft like F-16C or Gripen C, it’s still insane matchmaking.

But I guess it’s a worthy “Sacrifice” for letting the C still stays at 11.7, which is blatantly overpowered. Because at before battle rating changes, the 5F itself already overpowered at 12.0.

I would argue it can be better than F-16C due to it’s weaponry alone.

Where did you see that?

the amount maybe but the lack of an hmd esspecially with how small the lock circle is on the magic 2 just takes too long for the missile to warm up and get a lock before the min range comes

It is a handicap certainly but you can often work around that.

you can still do very well its just the strengths of the mirage 4000 are just pointless because of the gameplay loop of top tier right now but thats with a lot of aircraft