Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Except missiles performance only becomes revelant if your enemy doesnt take any defensive positions, in that case both Aim-7M and R27ER will achieve same result.

You like ignoring one of the most important facts about Sarh missiles while claiming your point is the valid one but its normal considering you claimed that survivability doesnt make any difference at high tier.

İts based on flight performance,kill capabilities and survivability.

Compare to Mirage2000 S5 S4 lacks survivability and compare to 5F it lacks both survivability, more firepower(ability to equip 4 Magic-2’s in that case) and HMD (which makes huge difference).

İ dont want to bring that up cause it offers nothing compare to S5 and 5F which both of them are better then S4 in this case but you like to keep ignoring this part cause it doesnt suit your argument does it?

Both missile will kill anyone who mades a mistake, nice lie tho.

Yet you cant kill someone who doesnt make any mistakes in your Mirage2000, nice bs tbh.

IMO the solution is simple.

Mirage 2000C> 12.0
F-15> 12.7
Gripen/F-16C> 13.0
Base Mig-29/F-16A> 12.3 (these may stay at 12.0 since their IR missiles suck compared to Magic-2, especially R-60)

While i dont think Mirage-2000 is overpowered at 11.7 with it’s limited amount of missiles, i do believe that it has no equal in it’s br or lower.

Problem solved for everyone.

2 Likes

Thats overall br increase which suits fine in this case but our precious Simba only wants to increase Mirage200S4’s br.

Lets just raise the BR for @simbadumba 's S4.

He’s doing too good in it.

His 68% winrate will destroy the fabric of time and space as we know it.

2 Likes

You ignored what i said. If you end up in a situation where you can’t notch a missile, you can still dodge aim-7m but you can’t dodge the R-27ER.
Therefore R-27ER is superior especially because engagements are always skill based. You cant say that a weapon system is not stronger because it is able to exploit a skill issue of someone. A weapon that can’t exploit a skill issue is weaker, especially because skill is relevant factor in air battles. You cant ignore it.

Mirage 2000 S4 should be 12.0 mirage 2000 S5 should be 12.0
Bringing other planes theoretical br placement into this argument is ignorant and you’re trying to expand the argument into other planes because you can’t counter argue what i have said. mirage is too strong for 11.7 regardless wether other planes are overperforming or not for their br. especially because none of those planes you mentioned are 11.7

Clearly thats on you, why did you end up in that position in the first place if you can read the battlefield?

You cant dodge Aim-7M in those cases, stop throwing random bs please.

İts superior because of its flight performance, it has nothing to do with skill level.

Who said R27ER isnt stronger? İt surpress Aim-7M in general performance but it becomes irrevelant if you know how to defeat it.

You’re the one who’s constantly ignoring hard facts not me.

1 Like

I would love to see the Indian mirage 2000H as a premium for France. It’s basically a mirage 2000 5F with r-73 missiles.
IAF's French Mirage 2000 Fly With Russian R-73 Missiles, Thanks To ...[image]

7 Likes

In soviet tree hopefully ;)

1 Like

Considering it has less survivability then no, there is a reason why Gaijin didnt put into 12.0 in the first place.

İm not the one who cant even tell how survivability is one of the most important factor in high tier gameplay, nice try tho.

Except Mig23-MLD sits at lower br while it can easily compete and beat Mirage2000 in 1vs1 while having better survivability and weapon systems, what were you saying again?

Nah they have enough premiums mate

Hell no :)

2 Likes

Dude that would be an insanely cool jet to have. People will go nuts for it.

MIRAGE F1C is pretty good, magic 2 at 11.3 is criminal. 200+ flares, if only it’s radar missile was CW instead of Pulse

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter wether there is someone to blame or not. We are evaluating missile performance not user skill. If a missile can exploit a weakness that other missile can’t exploit, the exploitative missile is stronger. It doesn’t matter wether you blame them for a skill issue or not, the exploitative missile is superior regardless because you can get a kill in a place where other missile can’t
Trying to distract the argument from missile performance by saying “skill issue” is stupid. No human is skilled enough to never die to radar missiles INCLUDING YOU so don’t pretend like that it the case.

Infact you can. I have often fired an aim-7m at someone and even when they did not notch the missile they were able to outmaneuver it. Stop spreading misinformation in favor of your arguments right now, its completely stupid.

Except your missiles superior flight performance allows you to kill someone with a skill issue. You’re literally agreeing to me but disagreeing at the same time.

Except battles consist of situations where you can’t always defeat the missile therefore performance when unable to notch is highly relevant. Especially when MAJORITY of our missile kills come from exploiting the skill issue of another user when they can’t notch. Many of our kills on 530D come from situatios where 7M could not have made the kill. Again, your argument is invalid so if i was you i would stop using it. I have debunked it in several counter arguments and instead of you counter arguing my counter arguments you just have repeated the counter argued statement which is invalid.

I didn’t ignore your “facts” i always took them into account when evaluating missile performance, including your mentions of notching.

You can’t ignore the missiles ability to exploit a skill issue because radar missile skills come indendently from exploiting a skill issue.

At 11.3 you face f14 f16 mig 29 yak141 and all the other bullsh… all the time, with fox 3 coming you will also face upgraded 4th gen aircraft.

You won’t, all the Fox 3 carriers are at 12.7. and if Any 12.0 gets it, they will get BR increase.

12.3 BR basically doesn’t exist almost

F-14 can’t force missile kills because most 11.3 aircraft can outmaneuver the aim-7m. Additionally the 9L can be flared and the 14’s top speed is not exactly the best which does not allow it to force dogfights with most of its opponents. However, since being able to force a dogfight and kill an enemy is such a narrow superiority, it explains why the 14 sits at 11.7 instead of 11.3.

bro we got harriers, JH7A, J8F, Tornado F1, MLU, ADF and future F4F ICE, MiG21 and Mig23 They are going to be 12.0-12.3

They will get BR increase if they ever get ARH, or a copy paste variant at higher BR with ARH will be added for further grind. Look at MIG-29G