Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

A 11.7 will face them regardless lol. Also, the mirage 2000 S4 would match F4 ice and harrier with active radar missiles that in your logic would be 12.0

Talk about the Jet you play.

The S5 was not the problem. The S4 and the trillion other dudes that oversaturated the BR are.

Yes, but not as much and will at least have some games where they can play against comparable weaponry.

“Personally” there you go, with that sentences you just proved us you have nothing but your personal experience in this case on the other hand i specifically asked general performance level with hard evidence.

İts nice to see that you like to shoot your own foot with those claims.

Yet radar missiles can be easily defeatable by simply going low which makes half of your firepower is practically useless, not to mention Magics-2 is only immune to flares from rear aspects which makes it pretty much par on Python-3 but in this case Kfir has double amount of firepower.

So survivability doesnt make any difference huh? İf that was the case SMT wouldnt get its high caliber countermeasures after one patch.

Survivability is one of most important key factor in high tier gameplay, the longer you stay in battlefield the more you can make impact in game.

You clearly have no idea how high tier gameplay works.

Except i showed hard evidence unlike you, where is you hard evidence btw?

İm still waiting(dont forget to bring other then personal claims and screenshots).

Right now you again haven’t provided any counter argument to most of the things i am saying. Don’t talk if you dont counter argue

Except thunderskill uses the same way of taking data therefore you can consider thunderskill also irrelevant

With radar missile force kill capability i meant the 30G maneuverability. In an unfortunate situation that the hostile aircraft can’t notch, they also can’t dodge the 30G missile. aim-7m does not have this capability as 25G can be dodged with reasonable amount of effort.
Therefore aim-7m does not have the forcekill capability that aim-7m has
Your argument that all radar missiles are just as easy to defeat if you notch them ignores the wide variety of situations where you can catch your enemy offguard and force a kill against them by using their mistakes or terrain for you. Not all missiles have this capacity. Stop using the fallacy of oversimplifying that ignores important additional context that shows the difference of capacity between these missiles, it is stupid and invalid as argument.

Except thunderskill takes overall performance data and shows us, you on the other hand showed nothing but claims to me.

İf you cant see the difference then its your problem.

I have provided a great counter argument.

You never had a 68% win rate in your life in any jet you ever flown ever more than a 100 games. Your best jet besides it is some harrier at 63%.

You think this win rate is too good for you because you never done good before.

Even though 68%-70% is normal for a new good vehicle to come to WT the first few weeks and it will drop after the hype dies.

“takes overall performance” that is taken from individuals which also ignores individual experience with airframe, their skill and their modifications used therefore the data is irrelevant.
For example, the data is screwed up by people who have 0 modifications so the mirage performs shit.
Battle ratings aren’t calcualated for stock aircraft but for spaded aircraft therefore using data that is skewed by stock aircraft to calculate br is invalid

Wow he is clueless.

That is the best record you ever had ever is at 68% that is what I am saying. It’s actually a terrible KD and average win rate for a good jet that just came out.

Actually, its not a bad KD. My apologies.

But you are not getting my point bro. Just because that is the best win rate you have achieved in any jet more than a 100 games does not mean it should go up in BR.
Win rate will drop once the hype dies.

Mirage is the only relevant airframe. Stop being ignorant.

Which is a skill issue considering you have RWR and eyes that can see and track enemy planes.

You’re the one who claimed 5G will not change the result and now you’re telling me 5G will actually make a huge difference? Man can you be consistent just for a second please?

Sorry didnt realized you dont have the skill level to notch Sahr missiles, if you cant notch and take proper position against enemy plane and SARH missiles then its basically on you.

Average skill issue problems doesnt mean anything in this regard.

I still haven’t had either of you debunk the mirage’s hardkill capability which is the reason why mirage should be 12.0 not 11.7 Even if the battlerating argument is invalid, the hardkill capability is completely valid and overrules even that.

WIth that logic the R-27ER and aim-7-e2 have same performance. because you can notch both of them.
Because they are not the same performance i’m just going to ignore your dumb argument.
Again, i told you that oversimplifcation bias is not a valid way of arguing because just like that you can argue that something of different performance is same performance.

Against notching ? Absolutely.

Nobody said anything about their overall flight performance and kill capabilites except you just brought up that argument.

Safe to say you dont like when someone dumps your stupid argument buddy but go on and ignore my argument cause you have nothing else in your hand in this case.

Except missile perfomance evaluation takes into account all statistics and situations not just notching therefore this proves that your over simplification bias only takes into account the things that confirm your view and ignores everything else. therefore your argument is invalid.

Except BR is based on overall flight performance and kill capability which is why its the correct way to evaluate a vehicle for BR. Ofcourse you 2 dont want to bring it up because it goes against your confirmation bias where you don’t want to view the overall picture where mirage 2000 belongs to 12.0, lmao.

Which is a stronger missile? A missile that can kill someone who makes a mistake, or a missile that can’t kill someone who has made a mistake. You’re pretending like air rb doesn’t consist of skill yet the biggest factor of dying and not dying is skill. Dont try to ignore it. Being able to use someones mistakes against them to force a kill is exactly how air battles work. Its how dogfights work, its how missile fights work. If you can kill someone who isn’t making a mistake, of the same br then your aircraft is overtiered. Which is true for mirage 2000

Can you imagine getting the coolest jet in an event ever and complaining it’s too good because you have a 68% win rate?

Demanding it and any aircraft like it go up because it’s too good since you never won this much before?

I have seen it all…

Can you make real arguments instead of saying “you got a cool jet, stop being correct in an argument”
Im not biased. I will evaluate an aircraft based on the capability, not wether im happy that i got it for free. Go away trying to silence me by trying to make me biased lmao. shame on you.

1 Like