Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Yes because they are overperforming at 11.7

The BR is oversaturated. Of course it will overperform.

What now?

Wait until war thunder makes the changes. Simple as that.

If you can’t read, my name on the forum is simbadumba

1 Like

How did you come to that conclusion? By the one French fighter you ever played the event Mirage?

So you can determine what French vehicles should go up in BR based on flying one event jet, yes?

Because you think you did good in it right? Therefore, it and others (which you never flew) like it should go up in BR. right?

Gotcha. Have a good night.

Everyone with mirage 2000 has 70% winrate and the mirage 2000 is overpowered compared to what it faces.

Because the capability that the mirage 2000c s4/s5 offers is highly stronger than most planes around the same br and below. We can confirm this by looking at how the plane performs in hands of other players. Looking at you, you have almost 3:1kd in 11.7 mirage 2000 while with 11.7 F-14A early you have closer to 2:1 which is more balanced.

I would be annoyed too to be proven wrong

Bro, you have never gone over a 60%-winrate in any aircraft you have flown more than 100 games.

But picks up a Mirage that is oversaturating the BR and gets 68%.

So, since it’s unbelievable to you based on your skill level, you now think it’s too good and must go up in BR?

Do I got that correct?

Are you really sure you think it should go up in BR since you never achieved a 68% ever? You love staying in the low 60’s?

The event Mirage 2000 S4 is literally the best thing that ever happened to you in WT…
Why would you want the S4 and S5 (you never owned) to go up to 12.0?

2 Likes

They already did that, Smin clearly explained that the reason why 5F didnt recieved MICA missiles yet its because game balance, when other planes gets similiar missiles MICA will be here most likely.

1 Like

Why do you think its overpowered? Cause compared to other planes it has:

Less armament

Radar is finnicky

Super530D’s are inconsistent(although every Sahr missiles are)

Magic-2’s are currently underperforming

İt makes me wonder why Mirage family should recieve br increase tbh.

Oh btw C5 has less then 100 countermeasures only 5F has 168 and the numbers are still wrong not to mention its missing radar modes and MAW system.

3 Likes

It’s because it’s his personal 68%-win rate. He thinks that’s too good. But that is natural when a new jet comes out and there is a lot of hype around it. It will equalize once it dies.

I do feel I was a little hard on him. @simbadumba my apologies.
but dang if those jets go up, they will face HMD, more Aim9Ms, R73s, R27ERs and much better thrust to weight fighters etc. They are close quarters jets. They do not have the range or missile load etc.

Can the S5 go up? Yeah, I guess it can but it’s all its going to have is CM. It does not have a radar like the 5F, or HMD etc.

Makes a world of difference.

Then once active missiles come in like Aim-120s its going to be over with for the S4 and S5 at 12.0. Harriers and J8F with active missiles? Good lord.

I do not think they can go up with the top still at 12.7 even if they unlocked the Magic II performance some more.

İf thats the case then J35XS should be 13.0 cause i have 64 percent win rate and almost 7 K/D ratio in that plane. İndiviual performance on vehicles doesnt mean anything tbh.

Which means 5F should also go up otherwise why would anyone pick 5C over 5F.

İn those cases Mirage series has higher chance then Harriers or J8F but they shouldnt be face those missiles no doubt.

Agree.

1 Like

I checked and every noob was around 60-70% winrate with the aircraft.
It means that france at this BR is winning up to 70% of their matches. 50% would be the correct balance point.

Because i’m not biased. I recognize that something is overperforming, even if i own the aircraft i want things to be balanced. I feel bad for shredding shitty phantoms in my mirage.

Man this thing is so god damn good even when not fully spaded

I wish i had fully recorded it

@Ziggy1989

3 Likes

Nice down tier. You should do good in a down tier. You should carry teams in a down tier.

8 kills should be possible in a full down tier

Yeah the kfir is good. Love it. Is much faster. Has inane acceleration and Python missiles sits at 11.3.

Should it go up to 11.7?

I’ve gotten 8 kills a game in the J-7E before, should it go up too? 60 rounds and only 4 missiles.

I have no idea why people doing good in a jet means that it should go up in BR?
Is this the first time people ever had 68% win rate or gotten 8 kills in a game before?

Or maybe, just maybe you guys are getting better? Ever think of that? Not a possibility?

2 Likes

i did that once with M2K-5F aswell,… but one game doesn’t show a normalized result.

most of the wins i do is because either my team kill everyone and i did nothing OR my team died and i killed 4-5-6-7 ennemies on my own,…

İm asking again, how does it overperform?

“overperforming” if that is the word you wanna use. It outclasses every other aircraft in it’s current BR range in direct combat and overpowers any aircraft below it in a way that leaves no chance for them to fight back assuming missile usage. Additionally statistics prove that the mirage 2000’s winrate is too high for users of all skills

İt currently sits 11.7 br which is place that has many planes that performs same or similiar level there, hell Kfir C7 performs similiar or better in some cases yet it sits at 11.3.

You still didnt showed me single valid reason why it should recieve br changes.

Kfir C7 is undertiered, however otherwise the Kfir C7 is not better or equal to mirages battlerating wise.
The python missiles have similar combat effectiveness compared to magic 2’s despite having higher G load because 35G’s are already undodgeable. the extra 5G’s do not impact the combat effect.
C7 does not have radar missiles which is a huge limitation.

You ignored every reason i gave. I could give you every reason in the world and you would continue saying “you didn’t show me any valid reason”.

Again, the winrate based statistics prove that the mirage is overperforming for its battlerating and it is overly strong when undertiered

I didn’t say it should go up in BR lol, I just shared a good game I had in the 2000.

I cannot comment on it’s br until I play it more.

2 Likes

Sorry bro.

Lol but it’s a hell of a coincidence you added that and pinged me while we are talking about it being good or not good enough to go up in BR.

Cmon now. Lol.