Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

I’ve had S530Ds manage to miss shots that even AIM-7E-2 against ground clutter with the F-4E radar would hit. That’s not passable or even good performance. Especially considering the gold standard is a hypersonic missile that accelerates to max speed in 5~ seconds and has superior agility.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ofcourse any missile is “shit” when compared to something that is better.

However for what the S530D is, its very fast and agile. Sometimes missiles do buggy things like missing when they should have hit but that is very rare and does not define the overall performance of a missile. I have been using the S530D and often my enemies have no way of dodging it. Just because something isn’t best doesn’t mean its not good.

And otherwise your confirmation bias is showing. You only compare the 530D in a way that makes it appear bad. When we compare the 530D to aim-7m, the aim-7m is dodgeable and has a long burning sustainer motor which keeps it visible so it is very easy to dodge. Good luck doing that with 530D

2 Likes

Whatwould be the interest? To have a Mirage F1 MF2000 that is limited to the same thing that Mirage F1 C200 is ?

None,…

The F.1 MF2000 would be a premium or an event one,…

2 Likes

Because all FOX-3 aren’t implemented yet.

1 Like

I understand.

A filler it is, and a filler is all it will ever be. Nothing more & nothing less.
You know where I am getting at?

Nothing will be special about it and just as nothing, absolutely nothing is special about the S4.

The S4 did nothing for the French tech tree but degrade the value of the S5 and all it did was oversaturate the BR to the point where now GJ is now considering increasing both because of it. Replacing it with another copy paste 2000 will do what exactly?

Because everyone and their momma is now flying the easily obtained “S4” which completely destroyed the S5’s purpose in the tech tree.

If they add the S3, at 11.3-7 nothing will be solved and now the French tree will now be littered with copy paste Mirages 2000s with nothing special about them.

New players interested in the tree will have to look forward to nothing but two copy paste Mirages with the same exact loadout? One with less thrust? How does this look like a good thing for the tree?

Because its “fills” the BR? if the goal is merely to lazily “fill” the BR then it makes sense.

1 Like

I have 70% winrate with the mirage 2000c s4. It should be a 12.0 not a 11.7.

“destroyed the purpose” the S5 is better than the S4. You have a mirage, thats the purpose. If S4 was better, then that would be a destroyed purpose.

You want a cookie?

You are missing the point, Maverick.

They are copy paste. there is literally nothing different from the two.

My boy has one French event jet and he knows what’s better not ever playing any Mirage ever.

Point irrelevant if both planes should be higher br.

S5 has better survivability due to having way more flares. It can effectively dodge many 9M’s while S4 can’t.
250 flares vs 54 flares.

You have zero say in French tech tree.

You know how many flares other fighters have at 12.3+?

You get one event jet, and now you know all things regarding the French tech tree at top tier all of a sudden.

Amazing.

What i said is a fact. You trying to cancel me because i own the S4 does not invalidate a fact.

I do not go around talking about tech trees & about aircraft I do not have. I have a single event tank in one nation. Am I now qualified to go talking about what should go up in BR and what should not?

I do not go around stating what needs to go up and what is better without ever playing it.

You do not even have the S5 so how do you know its “better”?

Btw I cancel no one. Everyone is free to speak.

I asked someone else and they stated the amount of flares the S5 has earlier. I can also check how many flares the S5 has ingame if i want to confirm that.

If you have the S5, why do you not know the difference between S5 and S4? Why do you not understand that the S5 is better therefore if you had S4, the S4 would be the plane with no purpose instead of S5.

Do you even have the S4?

1 Like

Have a good night my friend. Enjoy the one French event jet you have and now all of a sudden you know all things about the tech tree. Expert French enthusiast over here.

Lmao i didn’t say i know all the things about the tech tree. You’re just making ad hominem arguments where you’re acting as i’m saying that i know everything about the tech tree.
What i do know is that the S5 has more flares than S4 and this is undeniable fact. I don’t need to have every french plane to check how many countermeasures the S5 has. The S5 is better than the S4, therefore the S4 does not have purpose if you have the S5, not the other way around.

What is more funny is that if you have all french tech tree vehicles and pretend to know everything about the french tech tree then don’t know the difference between S5 and S4

Ok you are a some rando who picked up your first Mirage ever in the event.

Yes or no?

Yes

However, are you someone who is claiming that the S4 and S5 have no difference at all while a difference exists? Are you someone who doesn’t know something that they’re talking about?
Yes or no

Spoiler alert, the answer for you is “yes”

Some random dude who picked the jet up in the event.

Thinks he actually did good with it. (no he didn’t) now thinks he is expert in all things related to the French Tech tree and can determine whether the s4 and other mirages which he never flew should go up in BR?

Because one has more CM and he asked his friend.

Again, I say to you sir, enjoy your night.

More logical fallacies. I never claimed to be an expert of whole french tech tree. I simply claimed that the S5 has more flares than S4 so the claim that you made is WRONG. And i am correct. Own your mistakes buddy

1 Like