Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Super 530F would be better at 10.7 than 11.3 where chaff is common.

Maybe for the Mirage F1C, but for the F1CT i think it would be great to keep it with Magic 2, to allow theses two to be a bit more unique to each other, especially given the fact that it’s a latter upgrade.

However for the F1C-200 i think it’s unlikely, given the fact it’s a premium plane, but i’m also open to that.

Another solution to still have a Mirage F1 with magic 2 while getting some of them with Magic 1 would be to add the F1 MF2000.

3 Likes

I would be more than fine with this as it has MICA EM as well and so it would be a good future premium or even event plane.

1 Like

personally i’m hoping for it to come in the tree, after the F1CT, because it’s really unique and getting it locked behind that kind of paywall would be sad

chaff are quite common at 10.7 actually → F-8E and MiG-21’s does use AIM-9C / R-3R quite often, and some F-4C are still fighting on lower range BR (i’m not counting on AIM-7C from F3H-2 at 9.3)

even the swedish A32 only does have a Chaff ability (being 9.0 BR)

tbh, R.530 IR still better than S.530F that can’t LD/SD with F.1 radar.

I expect gaijin recall Magic II with IRCCM → Magic II Mk.2 on Mirage F1CT, Mirage 2000C-S4, Mirage 2000C-S5, Mirage 2000-5F & Mirage 2000D-R1 this quarter

1 Like

the F1-M2000 is a Morrocan aircraft, and can’t be TT approved as it would be the only unique addition of that nation.

furthermore, the modification was done through a french private society and not the DGA

C-S4 only if it goes to 12.0 with C-S5

@DirectSupport :
is it normal that Mirage 2000-5F feel sluggish on acceleration compared to Mirage 2000C-S4?
i’ve seen recently that i’m beaten in speed by those event aircrafts

Mirage F1 MF2000 from Royal Moroccan Air Force (RMAF) would be event vehicle or premium pre-order pack to rank 8 at 12.3 or 12.7 BR in france ? or for future Royal Moroccan own tree ?

more like 12.0/12.3 as premium always are lower than TT variant with same missile (here the MICA)
and that far superior airframe of Mirage 2000-5F would get up to 12.3/12.7 with those missiles

There is no difference in flight performance, it could be that those S4 don’t have radar missiles equipped or they took lower fuel than you. Even 20min fuel is enough for EC maps.

Perhaps, but Super 530F are still better than AIM-9C/R-3R, and would do well if those missiles do well.

It would be sad indeed, but I do not recall Gaijin ever adding any export vehicle into the tech tree. I think Gaijin is allergic to such an idea.

Gaijin introduced rank 9 for fighter aircraft toptier with aircraft premium pre-order pack at rank 8 in december this year or Q3 2025 ?

I don’t know aircraft premium pack & premium golden eagle start min BR 11.7 or 12.0 ? and max battle rating for aircraft premium pre-order pack & premium GE at 12.3 or 12.7 ?

I think future royal moroccan own tree is unlikely. If it gets added, I wouldn’t be surprised if it is future event or premium plane.

current F.1C200 is 11.3 - the most only thing the F.1-MF2000 have is better RWR, Radar / MICA-EM/IR abilty / HOTAS system
not going to revolutionnized the gameplay, but better missile = 12.0-12.3 at best.

MF2000 also had 5% more thrust due to some changes with intake or something, I can’t remember exactly. It should also get HMD. So:

Better flight model (5% more thrust)
Better radar
RWR
MICA EM/IR
HMD
AASM-Hammer

At the very least it would be 13.0+

The aircraft was completely developped in France, with french politicians pushing the contract (as usual) and the prototype flying in France with french pilots, but sure, it can’t be in the tech tree.
After all, the Mirage 4000 was also a plane intended for the export market, the only difference was that it got no contract.

I think we can perfectly say “it’s the prototype of the exported upgrade, so it’s 100% french”

pretty sure not :
9C (18g- mach2.5) and R3R (10g-mach 1.7) are close-range but the fact they’re close range makes them able to be sent in head-on when no one expect you to fire a missile at such range.

However, S.530F is slow and sluggish for it’s size (20g) and accelerate poorly (Mach 4.5 is not immediate and even if you fire it from highspeed states, i’m pretty sure 9C accelerate to Mach 2.5 faster) → need longer range to be efficient, but then people have more time to react.

i can admit it is better than the R3R (because let’s be honest, R3R is shit), but in term of capability and precision (S.530F still sometimes goes in the void, while 9C is reliable), i would say 9C is better than S.530 for 9.7/11.7 BR range.