Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Mirage 4000 doesn’t match its supersonic climb chart Community Bug Reporting System

3 Likes

I’m not, and i know that, but i do use documents and logic,…

There is a reason why there is no S.530 on lates charts, the reason may not be the one i did talked about :
Damaging S.530D tips of the 2nd missile, limitaions of weapon system,…

Yet, there is no evidence that support the use of 5 or 6 S.530D at the same time, apart your own Mash-up of the 1978 charts with the 1987.

You may descreditize me, but your not a truthful source either.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, if Fox-3 comes into the game does that mean the French tree gets MICA?

Yes and no. Yes because it should but no because it’s French.

6 Likes

Oh you noticed the dooble standard? ^^"

bruh so we just ignore the mica’s performance then ok

1 Like

Only 4 MICA EM compared to however many AMRAAMs the F-15s can carry. Balancing quality with quantity.

light vs heavy fighter…

And what does that have to do with anything? Light vs heavy fighter means little to nothing outside of specific contexts. F-15 is a very capable dogfighter if you’re trying to insinuate something with the term heavy fighter.

1 Like

the size my guy.
its like saying the gripen should get meteors because the f-15 can carry twice as many amraams.
it just makes no sense to compare the two

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with that either if F-15 is carrying a bunch of AIM-120Ds*. Planes that carry less amount of missiles tend to get better quality of missiles. It is why the Mirage 2000C got all-aspect IR missiles before anyone else (Magic 2s). It was still balanced despite quality vs quantity (Only 4 missiles on Mirage 2000C).

7 Likes

Yet no evidence for any of these claims you keep making. Whatever, enough drama

No aircraft is getting advanced fox 3s right away. The R77 and the AMRAAM will be the most common both in quantity on the airplanes and for how many airplanes share these weapons. It will be interesting to see how gaijin wants to balance things but the F15 can use up to 8 AMRAAMS and the later Su27s can use a similar amount. Having 4 or 6 MICA might be something they’re intending or it might not.

You made claims it should be using more than 4 S.530D earlier this month,… prove me how you can claim this?

What in the world is making you able to claim M4K having more than 4 s.530D by using centerline pylon aswell as Wing pylon?

You never answered that, never,… and yet i’m basing myself on 1 chart (and not mashing them up together), aswell as other informations coming from manuals, specialized magazines,… ect.

So please gimme your unique source saying this is possible?
The M4K went through SEVERAL modifications through the years,… therefore YOU CAN’T MASH-UP those charts.

1 Like

Never affirmed that it’s possible, only that it’s plausible. Far too nuanced I’m sure.

Community Bug Reporting System they marked the mirage 4000 acceleration as fixed has anyone tested it or is it coming tomorrow

1 Like

Also, Meteor is probably even more of a gap from the MICA than the MICA is to early AMRAAMS. And both the gripen and mirage are light fighters.
I would think that AIM120D equivalent for light aircrafts (to which the MICA might be comparable, with different strengths), while heavy fighter would be receiving earlier C variants equivalents would make a lot of sense to me

That change was implemented before the live update. Another one should come soon because of another report.

5 Likes

So I have tested in Test Flight, it still can’t reach its rip speed at sea level

However, at altitude, the aircraft now accelerate much better although as not fast as M2K

Thanks @Zayf I hope more of your report will be labeled as fixed by Gaijin.

6 Likes

I decided to compare the stable turn time of all new aircraft (hold S and wait for the speed to stabilize). After the nerf to Jas39, mirage 4000 looks very good. But in WTRTI the angular velocity jumps from 16.5 to 18.5deg/s. I think the real value will be somewhere in between. Also on the right I indicated the angular density and overload when turning at a speed of 1000 km/h. Unfortunately, I was unable to make more than 10G…

5 Likes