Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

I’m definitely against deactivating TVC, in my experience the bugs don’t really have an impact on normal RB gameplay that maximizes PK.

1 Like

Is MICA feeling as bad as I think it is feeling? Seems to go for chaff without fail, wobbles itself out of the sky, and often just fails to track properly assuming the 2 previous issues don’t happen. This seems to fail most commonly in the short range, the missile seems relatively capable in the long range outside the chaff weirdness.

I haven’t managed to get a mate onto the dev server to properly test though. Unsure if I am just launching badly or if it this weirdness is present.

1 Like

Devserver is not final

We also know that MICA-EM max range should be 80km and not 50km as claimed by the devserver

I hope Devs will give the MICA a final Flight model that would be normal to that kind of flight ability:

Yeah this is the official videos about the Test of Link-16 lock and shoot of a MICA, using 2 Rafale:
One being the “prey”
Another giving information through Link-16 (unseen on video)

The MICA was to be fired to ennemy going behind you/being behind you, and does a “180° turn” in order to do that.

Note that the C22 drone, was trying to out maneuver the missile that MICA corrected it’s trajectory onto it.

5 Likes

Hopefully we get this.

1 Like

Well maybe not the Link-16 thing, even if have some idea to have this in game.
(Like only having Link-16 lock in ability through your squadmates and not from the others, when having compatible aircrafts)
Note that Mirage 2000-5F(mk1) is also having Link-16, throught the “Vi” standard which is the last one in date

But atleast get the control quality (no wobbling) for the missile.

2 Likes

The MICA EM missile needs to be fixed - Dev Server Seek & Destroy / General Discussion - Dev Server - War Thunder — official forum

8 Likes

50 likes objective, right ?

1 Like

Yes sir, before the live major patch

1 Like

Should i post this video ?

First launch is on me, didn’t have the radar lock

2 Likes

get down mr. president!

2 Likes

Lmao

Everyone is free to post issues and videos they’d like to the thread so long as its about mica em

A little bit off topic but, does the new modern pilot only applies to US and USSR? Will France get it too? It would be cool if someone can make it.

3 Likes

Every nation will recieve new pilot models i believe.

1 Like

Fingers crossed, currently only USA and USSR get the new model, I hope not only them to get this.

Same, been waiting for this so long.

Pog

2 Likes

can someone show the new 2005 mfd?

Is there any mention of a fix to allow AS30-L to be used alongside the PGM weapons?

Man i wish the French air force integrated the AASM onto remnant 2005’s still in service or reserve, because it would be quite the benefit ingame, or at least allow the PGM’s to use an ir seeker which would let us track those pesky pantsir from farther away.

• MiG-29, MiG-29 [GER], MiG-29 [ITA], MiG-29G, MiG-29SMT:
    • Pilot model: USSR late → USSR late zsh 7ap
    • New cockpit RWR lamps

I don’t want to jinx it, I guess there’s a chance not all nation got modern uniform, I guess. Here all MiG-29 share the Soviet Pilot uniform instead of personalized to each country.