Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

The MICA EM missile needs to be fixed - Dev Server Seek & Destroy / General Discussion - Dev Server - War Thunder — official forum

8 Likes

50 likes objective, right ?

1 Like

Yes sir, before the live major patch

1 Like

Should i post this video ?

First launch is on me, didn’t have the radar lock

2 Likes

get down mr. president!

2 Likes

Lmao

Everyone is free to post issues and videos they’d like to the thread so long as its about mica em

A little bit off topic but, does the new modern pilot only applies to US and USSR? Will France get it too? It would be cool if someone can make it.

3 Likes

Every nation will recieve new pilot models i believe.

1 Like

Fingers crossed, currently only USA and USSR get the new model, I hope not only them to get this.

Same, been waiting for this so long.

Pog

2 Likes

can someone show the new 2005 mfd?

Is there any mention of a fix to allow AS30-L to be used alongside the PGM weapons?

Man i wish the French air force integrated the AASM onto remnant 2005’s still in service or reserve, because it would be quite the benefit ingame, or at least allow the PGM’s to use an ir seeker which would let us track those pesky pantsir from farther away.

• MiG-29, MiG-29 [GER], MiG-29 [ITA], MiG-29G, MiG-29SMT:
    • Pilot model: USSR late → USSR late zsh 7ap
    • New cockpit RWR lamps

I don’t want to jinx it, I guess there’s a chance not all nation got modern uniform, I guess. Here all MiG-29 share the Soviet Pilot uniform instead of personalized to each country.

IRL Mirage 2000 pilot looks similar to the new nato pilot model

3 Likes

I asked Smin on models and apparently All modern jets(4th gen) should get new models. Tho it is not fully confirmed so don’t go bother him but there should be new models for all pilots at top tier.

Dassault did the Gaijin move and locked AASM behind Rafale. Any customers that want to buy and use AASM has to purchase Rafales.

This is what they did when UAE wanted to put AASM on their Mirage 2000-9s.c

1 Like

I see, I’ve googled it again, from what I see there’s 2 version of uniform, one is like this, and the other is the khaki one that’s look like their WW2 Uniform.

I don’t know much about other NATO Countries, maybe most of them share the same uniform with their country symbolism as distinction.

Hell, even Indonesian Air Force share almost the same uniform as the American, only differ in their colour and obviously symbolism.

Cheeky Dassault (just joking).

1 Like