Mirage 2000 Thread : Variants, performance, characteristics and sources

Same as Mirage 2000 C

1 Like

Namely SERVAL

Does anyone know what the Mirage 4000s flare situation should be as in what would have been proposed

Take it with a grain of salt but I’ve read about roughly ~400CMs

1 Like

M 4000 thread may be?

New forum closed suggestion thread : Dassault Mirage 4000

Does not mention RWR in this one, but I’m putting it here for the different discussions about load out, and performances. Can reach up to 1.47 thrust to weight ratio empty, this is crazy

The Mirage 4000 didn’t have the RWR installed due to its stage in testing, and the fact that no one decided to adopt it for their militaries. For the game the suggesting is moreso leaning towards a yak-141-esq adoption, where they add things that were planned but not actually used with it.

3 Likes

Then I think it would be better to go with mirage 2000C tech, at least for an early prototype that only carries magic 2 and 530F or even D

If it’s used as a connection between the Rafale and the Mirage 2000-5F, it would probably have the 5F suite of RWR, however the radar was supposed to be one of the major improvements over the 2000 series had it been fully installed.

edit: the testing went into the late 80’s which is why the 5F RWR would make sense.

2 Likes

Lacks some capabilities while suggesting some that are hardly possible like 9 bombs on the same pylon for the 27x250 Kg i have high doubts about it never seen the pylon for so much bomb loading.

Directly from Dassault Aviation archives

4 Likes

Pics from a french forumer and former Dassault engineer

4 Likes

Do you have a link to it? Never been able to find that. Always been directed to Dassault Mirage 4000 short presentation with weight and genral infos

Thx

Kinda dishonest just posting that picture

EDIT: if this was supposedly a “leak” or something like that

Anyway Plz Gaijin 8 Magic 2 + 2 530 D Mirage 4000

1 Like

max is 6

1 Like

Nope not when this exists :

1 Like

Too bad with this loadout you’re forced to carry two drop tanks. I don’t think i would take this over the 6 magics loadout in WT