Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

There are different versions in Yemen…6 pieces 9-18…in the first photo from above…
What are the chances of them getting into the game?

1 Like

You have the burden of proof, not me. You have refused to acknowledge the very real evidence shown to you already and under no circumstances will you address my question.

I have to prove to you that video game reality is real? Thats not how it works kiddo.

You are the one who thinks vido game reality is true. Not me, not even GJ lol. They only added the missile to the 9-12 & 9-13 for game efficiency they literally said this.

Burden of proof is on you not us.

@ZVO_12_INCH has provided some awesome interesting info in the Ukrainian R-27s. They utilize modified seekers. Vympel cut them off.

Just in case, the register of Moldovan MiG-29…9-13 were sold to Yemen…

It’s not 9-13S.

this 9-13S

1 Like

High I guess. These will be very nice premiums.

MiG-29S (9-13S) located after MiG-29 (9-13) or in folder with MiG-29SMT (9-19) ?

I predict that in the future Yemen MiG-29SMT might be aircraft premium pre-order pack in rank 9 for russia

3 Likes

in the package 9-13
@Ziggy1989
Why aren’t you in discord yet?

1 Like

I guess MiG-29S (9-13S) it might own 4th gen fighter aircraft after MiG-29 9-13

in a folder with the 9.13 would be the way to go tbh

Spoiler

2015_MIG-29 - TABELA.zip (157.9 KB)
2015_МиГ-29-Польша_25 Лет под красно-белым знаком.zip (3.2 MB)

2 Likes

Hey ZVO, any ideas on Mig-29 from Bulgarian, are those planes get any upgrades ?
Do you know any information about former 9-12B operators like Bulgarian, Slovak and Polish.

I just posted about the Polish ones…Bulgarian(9-12A) standard without modernization…Slovak-

A Slovakian-delivered MiG-29AS is somewhere in the Ukrainian sky.

Under the wings you can see five (three more were probably used) American-made GBU-39 guided bombs.

Spoiler

1 Like

He won’t even do DMs because he only wants to look smart - not actually learn.

1 Like

Former Slovak 9-12SD or Polish 9-12A (numbers are erased)…R-27ER or Ukrainian R-27R1…

Spoiler

Is this the same radar that Belarus includes in their MiG29 upgrade?

No! There are at least N-019M/MP Topaz (R-77 missiles) on Belarusian ones…

1. On Slovak at least N-019ME Topaz(R-77)…
    2.On Polish N-019EA Rubin (with modifications “Phasotron-Ukraine”_photo is 3-4 messages higher for Ziggy) - the version supplied to the Warsaw Pact countries. It does not have the “SP” mode…
3 Likes

lazy bro.

I am tooo excited for the new Flanker!!!

Will Gj actually help the SMT? Pilots said the differences are not even felt.

GJ has made the SMT feel like a bus.

1 Like

I think it should go after the 9-13

Because it is the last aircraft produced by the Soviet Union :)