Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - History, Design, Performance & Dissection

I agree. Then again, we do not know how vicious that BR will be too with because all these lesser fighters can receive them too.

I suppose only time will tell.

Also just to keep it gangster out of respect for the last German Mig29 I would not mind if they left it as the only non ER carrying fighter to have it.

I just think it’s going to be in a world of hurt these next few updates. I will still play it.

1 Like

Not really, i just know the fact that Gaijin will not do anything about Mig-29’s in near future thats why my concern will be mostly about F4-F ICE.

1 Like

Germany in general gonna suffer from next update onwards until EF

Thats true, even tho i have special place in my heart for ICE i know it will probably suffer.

Well at least i got more then one options to enjoy upcoming Fox-3 vehicles so i’ll be fine until EFT arrives.

No! .may be incorrect translation…

1. We wrote… The advantage was given to air defense regiments…
  2. for the Su-27 in the USSR, for example, 10 air defense regiments and 8 air force regiments…
  3. The structure of the USSR/Russia air defense is very different from each other.
  4. The country’s air defense forces were disbanded in 1998.
  5. In Russia, from 1998 until the creation of the VKS, there were Mixed Air Force/Air Defense Armies and Air Force Armies.
  6. Missed one of your messages-The Ukrainian version has a different name _ R-27P1…
    МиГ-29УМ - украинские "мушки"
1 Like

yeah im looking forward to trying out a phantom with fox3’s too tbh - will be kinda cool. Though i feel sorry for anyone who only has germany lol - consequences of being a nation main i guess.

That makes more sense thanks for clarifying.

True & except for 5. Russian Federation did not create the VKS. It already existed under Soviet rule as the VVS.

Thanks, I will look up the 6 now

As a former German main i can confirm that, thats why grinded other nations as soon as finished German tree and be happy that i got multiple options.

1 Like

Only adds to my point that they not only needed to modify the N019 Rubin. They needed to modify the R-27 seekers. Vympel had cut the Ukrainians off.

Thank you again, I know I can always count on you. For honest research. I say that seriously.

You are the only person to actually look up identifiers like MSNs. I should have double checked that 9-13 and cross checked it as good researchers do. It just was irrelevant to my point, but I posted for other to look up. You are the only person to do it.

I just did not believe you only because you said only 16 9-13S existed & that is where the miscommunication took place & I doubted you completely. My bad.

1 Like

The Russian Air Force (Военно-воздушные силы России, VVS), part of the Russian Air and Space Forces (Воздушно-космические силы, VKS), was established in its current form after the fall of the Soviet Union.

No website will tell you the exact modification

1 Like

Thats true to a certain extent.

That is why serial numbers & or a 24-bit ICAO address are great OR the RF No. That is literally on the side of the Mig-29 9-13S you misidentified as well as the R-27R (a missile you also misidentified) that is attached to it in a static display in Russia.

Be that as it may, Ukrainian missiles similar to R-27ER were supplied to Poland and Kazakhstan, and Azerbaijan in fact MU1 have the official name MiG-29 (9-13)…
I do not think that the leadership of the game will curiously consider these nuances…
9-13 Late and point forward into the game.

There was ET lying next to it.It is not necessary to look at the number of the RF. And the serial number of the aircraft

I do disagree, though it’s a reasonable conclusion you have.

My reasons:

GJ does care especially about Soviet History, because they did not give the ER to the Mig-29 9-13 at release & had no intention of doing so until game efficiency was an issue.
That means that decision can always be revisited.

Also, if Gaijin Entertainment ever wants to release a Soviet Mig-29 9-12. They are going to have to reevaluate the R-27ER. The only way they can do that is without the R-27ERs.

Lastly if, GJ ever wants to decompress or lower BR of the 9-12A & regular 9-13 they will need to evaluate removing the ER. It will increase historical & technical reality that the game is supposed to be known for & will allow these aircraft to operate under better game efficiency. The reason the GJ gave the 9-12A & 9-13 the R-27ER in the first place.
They can always give the R73 which was their initial plan before release.

The R-27ER helped increase the game efficiency at release until now. After next update the R-27ER will have the opposite effect. It will keep the 9-12 & 9-13 too high to compete against modern fighters with better radars, many more active missiles, more SARHs, more IR missiles with more countermeasures per loadout.

The ER will also hold back the 9-13S from coming to the game with ER & R-77 compatibility. The BRs at the top will be compressed as well & the Mig-29 will suffer.

1 Like

It has an R27R on its wings. I can care less what’s next to it or not. Its already a (9-13S)

If you have a problem with the Russian Aviation Photo Team you can email the guy right now. He is in Russia & his name is [FoxbatRU]
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29S (9-13S) - Russia - Air Force | Aviation Photo #2067445 | Airliners.net

He has taken himself 3.5k photos of Soviet & Russian aircraft commercial, civil & military. He documents & writes about their history. These individuals are of a community that has documented aircraft as a hobby longer than most of you have been born. Many come from backgrounds in aerospace industries & air forces around the world. Show some respect.

Message him if you believe the Mig-29 9-13S he photographed & documented in Krymsk Russia - December 2011 is not a true 9-13S.

No source, made up
The seeker and other components are identical. It can utilize the same channels or frequencies as the standard R-27R because they are identical seekers, guidance unit, warhead, autopilot, datalink, etc. The only change is the booster. Quit making stuff up.

1 Like

Prove it.

Please show a Mig-29 with an unmodified N019 Rubin & the R-27ER.

This needs not to drag on. I already know you do not agree, nor can you prove it. I already explained it, sourced & linked what I can share.

I do not have to prove to you something that does not exist in reality & history, but only does so in video games. The burden of proof is on you to show me where this video game reality you hold near & dear exist.