Mi 24D for Germany

Admittedly I don’t understand fully but it was nice to know the suggestion had been made and I had a chuckle reading it so I think its working for you.

1 Like

True, the latest additions were a marketplace skin for IL-28 and copypasted Romanian He 112 with unique skin.
Apart from these there are only S.M.79B (under Romanian flag), Hs-129B-2, IAR-81C and a skin for Hungarian Bf-109G-2.

1 Like

It won’t be copy paste, the roundel decals will be different.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that if gaijin decided to implement the German mi-24d, it would have two skins, one for the gdr and one for Luftwaffe? (Like the mig-23bn has two skins, one is gdr and the other is luftwaffe)

A opinion that I wouldn’t disagree with. I can think of two aircraft from the Luftwaffe that had GDR skins added to them( the MiG 29G and MiG 21 SPK).

1 Like

Technically mig-29g was the same in terms of weapons do yeah we should have a gdr skin for it too.

1 Like

At most I said that Italy, it doesn’t want to copy and paste.
Avoid putting words in my mouth. Especially the ones I didn’t say.

You think wrong, as usual, don’t put words in my mouth.

How on earth does such reasoning jump into your mind??? You are totally wrong.

I wrote it because I thought you guys didn’t want a copy paste technology tree I assure you it’s boring and it sucks.

Ungerese technology tree of helicopters was basically put with feet, within the game… This is how it should be put.