Meet the “Dance of Dragons” Major Update!

Don’t major updates come with a Battle pass change as well?

Only if the release and BP end dates match

1 Like

My download was 7 GB

1 Like

Why is there no button to apply the custom sight to every tank as a default?

for me it still says available soon for the harrier :D the Khalid and P16 are available

No new French vehicles / helicopters / planes in 2 Major updates? LAME !!!
PS: I don’t give a dang about naval!

1 Like

HDR is broken again

Some good stuff UI wise & bug fixes, plus the P-16 is great and player made.

However, seeing again more map neutering like Eastern Europe (and no, just because the change is now only showed down the throat of defenseless low BR players doesn’t mean it is acceptable there either) makes me no longer want to play the little tank games I’ve played.

The thing that broke the camel’s back and made me just turn off the game after updating it, without even playing a single game is something very minute, but is another indication that this game is losing the last bit of its adoring soul of what started it and what made it grow. The minute thing was seeing the Dutch Sea Fury suddenly in the full French Tech Tree line, instead of the just recently established and proper Benelux sub tech tree line. Like, wtf is the need for nation tech trees then? If even the annoying, though acceptable, compromise of having sub-tech-trees as separate lines in a nation is no longer observed, you can just stop with nations completely! There was no need to push the Dutch Sea Fury in that line. There are enough planes in that line already, while the Benelux line still needs a ton of planes.

What?

“Economy Research Bonuses for new nations.”
What does the asterisk and clock mean? Does it mean that its still coming but not yet implemented? As it doesnt currently appear to be. @Stona_WT

Is there any visual changes apart that?

2 Likes

Why is the new KV1 5 BR ? What makes it so high?

Was there graphical “improvements”?
I went from 210 fps on average to max 75 since that update released, cockpits are all “blacked out” (refer to screenshot below) and my game started to freeze/crash every 15-20 minutes.

Is there a fix I’m unaware of? Did something not listed change?

2 Likes

thanks! i knew it was something, missed it on my small phone screen :)

1 Like

yea they changed some stuff , my game used to run smooth 60 fps without the old gpu thingy and now can’t go past 30 not only that with the old gpu support thing makes the tanks low poly asf for some reason (wasn’t like this before btw)

2 Likes

I have the same issue i was running smoothly 160 fps now its like 90 fps and all the cockpits are blacked out i also noticed a problem with tank battles as well it shows to be low poly or something! I have an I7 13700HX and didnt had any issues before! My settings are maxed out!

1 Like

? The sight line is obviously in the middle of the glass, not in the chest as you falsely claim.

@Steelbeast @bananomet
The actual position based on sight line.

I wish we could research the new munitions (JDAMs for F-16C etc.) so we could get the bonus RP for new research.