Meet the “Dance of Dragons” Major Update!

I have a question, what were they thinking when they gave A-10 BR 12.0? What part of their body do they think with when they give a combat rating? I’m currently playing on a tornado ids assta and it has BR 11.7 and it constantly plays against tomcats, although it’s no different from a premium one in ARB, it’s cringe

BRs never got swapped like they should have. Now F105Ds and F1s get to see AIM 9Ms.

Well, great. So what’s stopping you from raising its BR in air battles, and giving it a really adequate BR in tank battles? At 12.0, the A-10 will be raped by Kamovs and other supersonic aircraft, and that’s not to mention the pantsir, which will shoot it down right at spawn.

Should be 11.7GRB 12.0 ARB.

Shocking price for the Khalid.That is the price of a game

1 Like

Since we buffed the max speed of the Ke-Ni, can we get a name change too?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues

1 Like

This says Mark A on the point, is there a plane to have multiple points targeted at the same time?

Thank you for the answer, @Stona_WT !

2 Likes

Is there any way to get back custom sights like this one and etc?

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT : Broken research

i got 100 RP for “best squad” and it’s not accounted in Modification nor research:

Please Fix that

Yes, although things like illuminated crosshairs while NVD is active won’t work unless manually edited. Community Bug Reporting System

Just move the pilot head position…?

1 Like

Guess they didn’t develop the SS.11

You must be very dense lol

dev have area 88 pp im jealous

The best squad award gives you convertible RP, it always worked this way. I guess this award is too easy to get when you play in a squad, so the reward is intentionally pretty useless.

There are no awards that give real RP. It would be cool to have small RP bonuses attached to all awards, especially after the devs nerfed fixed awards a few years ago, but I don’t think that will happen.

did you forget to put the harrier in the xbox / psn store?

they didnt you just need to restart game like 30 times for it to be fully updated… Probabbly most unprofessional update I saw lately.

1 Like

they changed something up with the old video card support thingy and now the game looks like a ps2 game on gb , idk if its only for me but yea , thats funny but messy for ppl that need that (like me lol)

How big is this update size in GBs for full client?