Matchmaking complete broken in Air RB 12.0+

Whats wrong with the matchmaker @ BR 12.0+. Iam getting complete unfair games after the latest update.

4x 12.7 vs 2x 12.7 and lower

4x 13.0 2x 12.7 vs 3x 12.7 and lower

2x 13.0 / 6x 12.7 vs 1x 12.7 / 3x12.3 and lower

7 Likes

Welcome to “decompressed” battle ratings

6 Likes

They should really just port over the rotating sim brackets (and EC to RB for christ sakes).

Every plane would be top in their bracket for about a 1/3 of each week. People know what they are getting into when they que. And it would also be nice if lower tier planes in the brackets got rp/sl modifiers on those days.

2 Likes

this is a really good idea, so we know its never going to happen

Nothing’s wrong with MM.

Should already be in the game for uptiers with the current system tbh. People would bitch a lot less if they at least got something for being the lowest BR in a match.

3 Likes

It’s crazy that the Mirage F1C-200 has to be competing in 13.0 literally, you don’t get to the middle of the map and 6-8 missiles will be fired at you.
It is very boring, especially when you have 2 IR missiles that are already fair for a 11.3 and on top of that you have to fight against the maneuverability of 13.0 planes, having to compete with missiles of much better quality… with a cannon that, controlling the ammunition, does not You can’t kill anyone because just between shots a train can pass by.

F1C 200 was overpowered. Now you need a bit of skill to play it :)
i was getting the same game experience as you in F104 S TAF when i was uptiered. and still do.

Wdym nothing wrong, in 13.0 you are gonna face uptiers almost 24/7

Overpowered??? What kind of F1C-200 were you playing/facing, the only good part of that plane was the x2 Magic 2 and the flares

The topic is not about getting uptiered vs 13.0 planes. Its about facing four 13.0 in the enemy team, while my team only has two 12.7 and lower. Thats unfair matchmaking imho. Specialy when my team has no fox 3 and the enemy team 20+ fox 3 missles in total.

No? That would make lineups hell and be a ton of work to implement. One day you can use your new 6.7 tank with your 6.3 tanks as backup, the next day using those same 6.3 tanks with your 6.7 isn’t possible, because now 6.7 is the lowest in that bracket, or vise versa.

Not only that, all of the veichles that are the worst of the bracket will never be used. It will move warthunder from a game where you can use several different tanks, to one where only the best of the bracket will be used.

Making it so that the top of the bracket only can face downtiers and the lowest br tanks of the bracket only could face uptiers would significantly hurt the game. No matter if you had a RP or SL booster, it just wouln’t be fun to be forced to be demolished and in a constant uptier no matter the game, depending on the week