Match quitting is an epidemic that MUST be addressed

Everything you list is part of the game, and none of it is the fault of the game or the company.

Dude is getting free premium account for defending gaijin on the forum

1 Like

So the game or the company isn’t responsible for things that are part of the game? Excuse me?

3 Likes

I paid for mine long ago, I have no need to be gifted it to be on the forums discussing the game that I enjoy playing…

Unlike many of you having trouble with the slightest mechanics…

What eventuates is often the actions of the players, not the game itself…

You getting spawnrushed? Watch the flanks…

You getting bombed, spawn SPAA or a plane…

You finding it hard, change your lineup then and get good.

Actions of the players are the outcome of game design, which is 100% Gaijins responsibility.

2 Likes

Bad mechanics completly optimized to make people pay in order to progress faster

I can take almost any mechanic of this game think 2 minutes about it and have a better solution than what is implemented in the game

But sure… perfect game

Nonsense… Even if they made it better for them, they’d still find reason to moan and groan.

Literally they’d find reason to ODL as they are currentrly, because of it still not going to always favor them…

I can make a better fix for this, making those who ODL have a match worth of crew lock… That’d fix it quick as it’d be a statement to tell the player that the ODL isn’t what’s good.

1 Like

Lots of those factors are out of your control. Several nations don’t have a good spaa at some BRs. Some poeple don’t like air. You can’t control how good your team does, so you can still be spawnrushed no matter how good you do.

Maps are the main reason I 1DL. Gaijin cannot design a decent and balanced map at all. I do not want to play on seversk or alaska for the 5th time today.

2 Likes

Tanks don’t appear out of thin air… beeing surrounded by 500 enemies on spawn is unrealistic and poor game design

The moment respawning becomes better for RP and SL is the moment ODL stops being a problem at this scale.

2 Likes

Many of them are under your control and effect though, and thus are able to be worked with.

Thos who are constantly making out that it’s worthless and unable to have anything done about it though, they’re a lost cause…

You’ve got spawn protection, what are you even trying to put out?

You could, I DUNNO, DO BETTER!?

Jesus, do you need everyone to hold your hand in matches or something?

You literally just proved my point. You’re proving you are a selfish player who cares for nobody but himself. I won’t bother arguing with you, as in past discussions you prove nothing but selfishness. Have a good one “kid”

“Spawnprotection” is a bad mechanic
It used to be that you “can’t” enter enemy spawn without a timer killing you at the end. This was better
It used to be that you could not see when you are in the zone where you are getting shown to the enemy team… this was better

2 Better solutions:
solution 1: A safe spawn location with many buildings or terrain giving cover. Multiple ways out that cannot be camped by one or two players
solution 2: Spawn anywhere on the map edge on the side your team spawned (North, East South or west you get it)

Instead they have this half baked sh*t and players even defend it…

Doing better doesn’t’ get rewarded so why would you?

Bro is litterally getting mad because he doesn’t even know why he is defending poor game design

1 Like

Spawn protection is the solution you are getting.

You can still not enter the enemy spawn becauseyou are rendered on the minimap so you aren’t blind to them being there and have the ability to select the other spawn, or at least be prepared.

Instead they have this half baked sh*t and players even defend it…

Just because you can’t handle it, makes it bad for me because I’m the one having to cope with your half-assed ‘solutions’ to avoid you dying in a game.