Match quitting is an epidemic that MUST be addressed

But it won’t be, since this is exactly what Gaijin wants.

what reason do i have to stay when i am bottom tier in a premium? and that still does not fix the issue of the games being lopsided. any team with america has a 90% chance of losing. no damn point to stay in the battle with that low of odds. of course gaijin will not fix it. also, does not fix the underlying problem of the grind being to damn long. taking over 6 hours straight at 10k xp per game with premium account to get an 11.0 vehicle.

This is only a team game by technicality, but not by gameplay function.

This game pits two groups of potential gaggles of morons against eachother with zero emphasis or reward for cooperation.

4 Likes

Its so easy… add +100% reward on xp and sl to people who stay ingame until the match ends.

Double reward will solve this issue im pretty sure

But gaijin will think: “More stuff?! for free?! but we need all the money!”

they are too damn money hungry to fix the game

1 Like

At top tier, the problem is small maps. There is legitimately no reason to respawn after your first death if your team doesn’t take the power positions in the middle of the map because you’ve already lost and you’ll just get shot.

Small maps are due to all the CoD transfers who don’t like anything but the generic 3-lane CQC maps that Gaijin keeps pumping out. Even the “big” maps aren’t that big when you consider that most of the time the teams are separated by cover and crests in the middle of the map that force them to play in the center. All the good big maps get down-voted by the community. Red Desert and Pradesh got obliterated. Even Sands of Sinai, which is still a three lane map, got completely ruined.

1 Like

I think people say this constantly, to try and validate thier issue with the game as being something ‘manipulative’ by the company, but I think you’re sorely mistaken because you’re only looking for reasons to validate your ignorance.

Even stuff as simple as no repair cost, or even 25% more rp/sl would be enough for lots of people.

1 Like

Or it’s just exactly what Gaijin wants.

How do you know what gaijin wants?

And what’s the ODLs have to even do with it…

I take it as merely a group of players who can’t play a game they want to play as well as they think they should be, just blaming the game for thier failures…

Gaijin wants money… frustrated players buy premium stuff to progress faster… so thats exactly what they want

Making a good, balanced and fun game would make even more money… but naaaaaah… imagine the game was fun… who would play then?

2 Likes

Players ODLing, has nothing to do with this. They ain’t spending jack, so it’s hardly making Gaijin money as you’re insinuating.

I mean make the grind impossible
Allow everyone to purchase a top tier premium
Allow people to avoid crew lock by using a single vehicle whilst punishing everyone else.
Make ODL the fastest way to grind
Add in a drone so people don’t even have to grind air

You think people just randomly decide to play like this?

2 Likes

got a point.

1 Like

I dont know that “ODLing” means tbh

But what I wrote is exactly what they want… can’t tell me otherwise

1 Like

One
Death
Leaving

1 Like

And this is more to do with player choice and perception than anything from the company.

You think people just randomly decide to play like this?

I know they do, as we see it all the time, but the ‘reasoning’ behind it is varied, ranging from the SP cost (Which is nonsense because even with a heavy you can spawn twice), to the repair costs…

But any excuse in a pinch though, as every other ‘debater’ will validate it for everyone else to swing it back to the company…

I feel this sort of thing is lolworthy, as they’re literally bailing out on the team and shooting themselves in the foot.

Thanks
im
dumb

And that’s why I advocate having that ‘loophole’ ‘allowing people to think this is fine’ to be removed…

1 Like

And this is more to do with player choice and perception than anything from the company.

It’s not perception when it’s factually true.
Dying in your premium vehicle and respawning in your TT is a waste of time
You now get spawncamped
You now get bombed by jets
You now get destroyed by helicopters
Zones already captured
Repaircosts go up
RP/min goes down
SL/min goes down
Amount of targets go down
Enemies are already in camping spots opposed to the start of the game
Your team is already gone

Now you tell me all the reasons that outweigh these ones to respawn in a TT vehicle?

7 Likes