MANPADS Missiles and Overload: The Technical Details

Ok, with my (un)proffesional opinion, this topic derailed hard. We should calm down and keep it on topic to avoid unnecessary consequences.

3 Likes

I’m not. Again I repeat, I’m only against the notion that there’s bias. I haven’t disregarded their ridiculous arguments in this post. Read my first and second comment again if you have to.

İ didnt accuse you to denying that part.

You misunderstood.

Oh my bad then o7

1 Like

Oh, I forgot to respond to this.
I missed his post on that thread.
Thank you for fighting the good fight with us.
Flame & I have been good to each other, and I’m glad he’s still active.

@Darkreaper
Good, then we’re all in agreement that Gaijin’s calculations may have been wrong.

I didn’t bring up other vehicles, in-fact I only responded once to some things.
Praise is still criticism if it praises a specific feature.
If I praise a dog for bringing back a fetched object, that is criticism as well, as it informs the dog any other way is inaccurate.

Quit gaslighting people in every thread.

3 Likes

tell him lil bro!

There they come. Brace yourselves

Why are you interfering something that has none of your business?

İ basically told him he misunderstood that part and he realized that.

Stop acting like a drama Queen.

OK, after catching up with this topic, i deem it a mess in its current state and in leaving untill it calms down, see you all around

Dude that is the literal definition of gaslighting…

5 Likes

Apparently that’s the buzzword of today…
No one is gaslighting.

You are inadvertently gaslighting.

3 Likes

No.
What I did was be a little hyperbolic. @Kanelikainalo
There, now you know the words to use for next time I be a bit too hyperbolic, cause I’ve been reducing my hyperbolic tendencies for the last year thus far & continuing to do so.

Definition of gaslighting for you: “Gaslighting is the action of repetitively (and often brazenly) lying to someone to manipulate, and ultimately control them and the relationship.”
I will remain sincere & honest, and ultimately I don’t want to seriously impact your lives in any manner.

“A little”… LMFAO

" Gaslighting is the action of repetitively (and often brazenly) lying to someone to manipulate, and ultimately control them and the relationship. It could be divided into four different types: outright lying, manipulation of reality, scapegoating and coercion. Often the experience is a combination of these four types and not just limited to one of them."

Which is exactly what you do on every single thread.

3 Likes

Exaggerating information is a form of misinformation, to which you are constantly feeding them whether intentionally or not. Intentionally or not, this is gaslighting them into thinking something is what it is not. Let’s not play semantics, there is no argument currently ongoing in this thread that is useful towards fixing the issue at hand.

4 Likes

Mach 3.5 instead of 2.3 and 30G overload instead of 20 allowing to counter modern aircrafts (sustained 9G manoeuvers at low altitude) ; 8km range reached in 10.3 secondes.

comes from this topic: (2.17.0.69) Mistral Missile Underperforming Max G-Load - Documented Helicopter Reports - War Thunder - Official Forum

what follows is even more interesting as it states that the principle is the same as the magic II (that is 40G and not 35g like IG) so there’s no reason the mistral can’t reach magics level of maneuvrability.

3 Likes

I forgot I was doing hyperbole and I apologize.
Habits are hard to break, and it’ll be completely broken before the end of next year as it usually takes me less than 24 months to break a verbal habit.

I’ll edit out hyperbole from my posts when I see it.
Progress at one post at a time.

Do any sources actually matter anymore? If the official, unclassified, verifiable, and true sources say it’s X and you choose not to implement it then why bother with a massive TL:DR post trying to explain away you’re own preferences. It’s just insulting the community at this point.

It’s the same kind of insanity regarding Russian ERA designed to beat chemical munitions adding 250+ mm of Kinetic protection when the ERA block is only 20mm thick. Where most NATO ERA at maximum provide 30-50mm of additional kinetic protection because that’s the usual physical thickness of the ERA block.

I can understand changes for game balance reasons (looking at you M1 KVT premium getting down-gunned to 105mm from 120mm) but completely disregarding what can clearly be identified in written documents in favor of what you “feel” given recent interactions with the community is just dumb. The community can come together to give you sources and verifiable proof (not the classified kind, for the love of god stop that you guys). But if you are intending to just ignore us why bother communicating at all?

1 Like

Editing your last comments to make yourself look better is not progress. It’s lying and actively making us look worse on purpose.

3 Likes