MANPADS Missiles and Overload: The Technical Details

I see that also is straight up getting ignored too.

6 Likes

And the 50% increase from older version also prove that the stupid 3600m all aspect seeker limit of MIM-72E is nothing but a joke.

4 Likes

@Smin1080p hey mate is there any chance you could shine some light on this bug report?

7 Likes

Topic cleaned

• 3.5. It is not allowed to post messages which are not related to the topic of the Forum or post messages in an inappropriate Forum section[…].

• 3.8.It is not allowed to […] challenge or discuss corresponding actions of Administration, Moderators (and/or Global Moderators), Community Managers, Coordinators, and Game Masters in any form.

Please guys, try to stay on topic, if you have any concerns with staff decisions, DM team members accordingly.

Thx!

Community-richtlinien Von Gaijin: Allgemeine Regeln

5 Likes

What a surprise, how unpredictable of them. I remember telling my friend how they will skip the last checkmarks and hope they get forgotten in time. Looks like we are half way there.

3 Likes

Did the Igla always have this nimble of a launch phase autopilot?

4 Likes

ohh wow … makes the stinger at short range look like garbage …who could have seen that coming XD

15 Likes

Well it’s only fair the moved the Stella to 10.0 something had to take it’s place.

I have no issue with a vehicle taking its place what i have issue with is a 10g missile being given a stealth buff by allowing it to orientate itself after launch to perform better at closer ranges… Meanwhile the stinger now a 16g missile of essentially the same design gets no such luxury.

6 Likes

What’s sad is their is nothing we can do, they themselves said that the source we provided say the stinger pull more g’s but it’s impossible for another nations missile to out pull a Russian missile in their eyes.

1 Like

yes, for a long time.

It does not do it here (13:05)

1 Like

maybe it did, but not very significant, it only do this at the moment after firing. I was told about this about 3 months ago, close to the video’s post time, and tried by myself, I promise it’s true.
Maybe need another video that longer ago will proof it, but I can’t find one, few people use it.

It’s a new feature in alpha strike. They talked about it on dev stream. It’s either page 38 or 43 if you’re wondering where they suddenly got that from.

It exist no later than Update “Air Superiority”. Not new, and possibly longer before.

They literally present it like a new feature in alpha strike dev.

That I do remember, but did other missiles get this?

I don’t know why they do so. But I was told about this feature months ago, and tested it myself, we need to find someone who uses a lot 9m39 to know when was this feature added, or videos.

From what I know, no. In last update too.

Tried it with stingers and they don’t have that

1 Like

For that, the rest of the missiles need to have such a feature in their documents. Probably the Chinese HN-6 should get it too as 9m39 brother. Unfortunately, Western manpads are much more classified and we know much less about them. Better for IRL, worse for war thunder.

1 Like